3 New Oasis demo songs leak online

Randy Lahey

I just edited the topic back to what it was. These songs are still up on youtube so obviously Oasis doesn't give a shit. Noel and Liam are a lot more down to earth than Axl and his entourage.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=TJjD29c33rY

http://youtube.com/watch?v=2nSXaEOM7sg

Here is what it says on the official Oasis site about the leaks

OASIS 'LEAK'

7 May 2008

A number of old Oasis songs have appeared on the internet amidst claims that the band's new album has leaked.

The songs are actually all old demos from previous sessions and well informed fans will have known that these tracks have been in circulation for some time. In fact, most are versions of songs that have already been released.

None of the songs are from sessions for the band's new studio album.

Edited by Randy Lahey

I Wanna Live in a Dream is fantastic, especially the "can't give me a reason..." part at 3:15!

The new leaks of Turn Up the Sun and Lord Don't Slow Me Down (with Liam on vocals) are awesome, too. This is gonna be one hell of an album.

Didn't Liam say Stop the Clocks was his favourite Oasis song? It was originally slated to appear on their Best Of collection (which was called Stop the Clocks) and he pulled it last minute because he thought it was too personal of a song or something... I don't think it's going to be on the new album either. He'll probably be upset that it leaked.

Didn't Liam say Stop the Clocks was his favourite Oasis song? It was originally slated to appear on their Best Of collection (which was called Stop the Clocks) and he pulled it last minute because he thought it was too personal of a song or something... I don't think it's going to be on the new album either. He'll probably be upset that it leaked.

Noel said that some of his friends thought it was one of the best songs he'd ever written... Clearly they are wrong. Old age has most likely caught up to another one of my favorite bands. I'll still have fun listening to them play the classics this summer though.

Edited by Randy Lahey

Noel said that some of his friends thought it was one of the best songs he'd ever written... Clearly they are wrong. Old age has most likely caught up to another one of my favorite bands. I'll still have fun listening to them play the classics this summer though.

I actually think it's pretty awesome, but then again I'm not a huuuge fan of them. The first two albums were pretty good.

The funny thing is that this sounds REALLY similar to "Stop the Clocks," which is ironic for obvious reasons:

That guy sure sounds similar to Liam. Oasis is my second favorite band of the last 20 years so I'm hoping they prove me wrong and put out a killer album.

I take it back. Stop The Clocks is a killer tune. It's one of those songs that grows on you.

Edited by Randy Lahey

Well, where can I find those songs... I want them on my harddrive, not just youtube... Any advice please?

I have the 3 new songs, and the demos from the last album that were leaked too if you're interested. They all play on iTunes.

And what a fucking quality bunch of songs!!!!!!!!!

My god!

I actually think it's pretty awesome, but then again I'm not a huuuge fan of them. The first two albums were pretty good.

The funny thing is that this sounds REALLY similar to "Stop the Clocks," which is ironic for obvious reasons:

I love Fountains of Wayne. ^_^

Oasis "Relaxed" Over Leak

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oasis are taking a "relaxed" attitude after three demos leaked online.

The Liam Gallagher-sung Nothing On Me and Noel-sung Stop The Clocks and I Want To Live In A Dream In My Record Machine circulated online on Tuesday.

A source told PS: "The band are being laidback about it, they're not going to sue anyone. As long as people realise these are early demos, not finished songs, they're relaxed."

source: Channel 4 Teletext - Planet Sound Via Mr Monobrow