Radiohead fans upset with concert

Zint

I dunno what to say about that, but I'm in the process of buying the In Rainbows discbox on ebay for double it's original price and I may dish out another ridiculous $400 for quality seats at the Toronto show in a few months.

I bought In Rainbows. It didn't download it.

I don't like it much. I liked the Pyramid Song and Amnesiac album.

I havent got into In Rainbows yet. I kinda hate Yorke's voice, lyrics kind of lame, it's like the songs don't need socio political lyrics, it's too po faced.

Edited by wasted

I bought In Rainbows. It didn't download it.

I don't like it much. I liked the Pyramid Song and Amnesiac album.

I havent got into In Rainbows yet. I kinda hate Yorke's voice, lyrics kind of lame, it's like the songs don't need socio political lyrics, it's too po faced.

I'm one of the few apparently, but I don't love Rainbows.

I like it, but I do like Amnesiac a little better as well - Yes, Pyramid is a good one. You and whose army is a nice song too -

I know people who hated Radiohead from the beginning for Creep which was some kind of Smells Like Teen Spirit rip off. Then they went futuristic by trying to be Autechre and thinking they are some kind of Sandinista warriors when they are really just loaded rock stars. How can you be environmentally friendly when you are making people drive hundreds of miles to you're gigs?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPEcjQXIHX0...feature=related