last music dvd you bought?

axlrose15

Aerosmith: You Gotta Move

Great setlist, incredible performance and Orlando audience stacked with smokin' HOT models.

A definite must-own for any Aerosmith fan...

that aint from the Just Push Play tour is it? i know theres one from that tour but i cant remember what it was called.... Rockin The Joint?? anyway what is the setlist for that dvd?

From the Honkin' on Bobo tour

Tracklist:

1. Toys In The Attic

2. Love In An Elevator

3. Road Runner

4. Baby, Please Don't Go

5. Cryin'

6. The Other Side

7. Back In The Saddle

8. Draw The Line

9. Dream On

10. Stop Messin' Around

11. Jaded

12. I Don't Want to Miss A Thing

13. Sweet Emotion

14. Never Loved A Girl

15. Walk This Way

16. Train Kept A Rollin'

Bonus Tracks:

1. Fever

2. Rats In The Cellar

3. Livin' On The Edge

4. Last Child

5. Same Old Song And Dance

Edited by Turn_It_Up

I bought some GN'R music videos years ago, but I haven't watched them for quite some time.

During my birthday this year, I received the following:

1. Iron Maiden

2. Nirvana

3. Pink Floyd

4. Foo Fighters

5. Some charity concert helping get rid of starvation (Velvet Revolver make an appearance.)

I'm guessing the Floyd one is P.U.L.S.E?

Really amazing concert, would be perfect if Roger was there.

D.O.A.

Smash The State

The Raw Original D.O.A. 1978-1981

Amazing live footage!

whaddya mean raw original? we're talking about the same DOA right? you put DOA twice. would've thought you had that shit..

ummmmm...uuuhhhhh :confused:

The writing in bold is the exact title of the dvd.I didn't write anything twice,go get on Joey Shithead's back. :tongue2:

Didn't have it yet,but I have it now.

And it's fuckin cool!

Are we talkin about the same DOA??..I dunno...which DOA are you talking about??

D.O.A.

Smash The State

Amazing live footage!

whaddya mean raw original? we're talking about the same DOA right? you put DOA twice. would've thought you had that shit..

The writing in bold is the exact title of the dvd.I didn't write anything twice,go get on Joey Shithead's back. :tongue2:

And it's fuckin cool!

DOA Lech Kowalski "dont-drop-it-on-me-again" Terry & The Idiots DOA?

D.O.A.

Smash The State

Amazing live footage!

And it's fuckin cool!

Nope...I'm talking ask-any-American-hardcore-band-about-their-influences-and-each-and-every-one-will-answer-Vancouver's-D.O.A.

Everyone from Jello Biafra and Henry Rollins to the other end of the spectrum...Duff McKagan and Dave Grohl acknowledge them.

D.O.A.

Smash The State

Amazing live footage!

And it's fuckin cool!

Nope...I'm talking ask-any-American-hardcore-band-about-their-influences-and-each-and-every-one-will-answer-Vancouver's-D.O.A.

Everyone from Jello Biafra and Henry Rollins to the other end of the spectrum...Duff McKagan and Dave Grohl acknowledge them.

OH! well i know about them (thanks mostly to you, thank you again :) ) i thought some new weird funky directors cut of the pistols DOA was getting released. by the way, have you heard about there'll always be an england, the new pistols dvd of their oct england gigs? :)

Aerosmith: You Gotta Move

Great setlist, incredible performance and Orlando audience stacked with smokin' HOT models.

A definite must-own for any Aerosmith fan...

Thanks man i'm gonna get this dvd now as i was a bit wary at first as i am with most music dvds.

Calm, just be aware it's not an uninterrupted concert experience as there are interviews inserted throughout(some of this was used in an A&E special).

But you'll dig it. Really, really good...

Just got my copy of Gorgoroth 'Black Mass in Krakow' DVD...

I have never seen anything like this on a stage before..

" Nothing has been more controversial than Gorgoroth's concert in Krakow, Poland on February 1st, 2004. To augment their stage setup for the DVD shoot, sheep heads, blood and nude models were on stage as the band played. Polish authorities investigated allegations of animal cruelty and "offending religious feelings." The band was not charged, and the incident caused their notoriety to grow even more. Finally that infamous concert is available on DVD.

Black Mass Krakow 2004 is Gorgoroth at their most evil, sporting corpse paint with all of the aforementioned props on stage. Those props are a bit unsettling, especially the sheep heads, but that's exactly what Gorgoroth wanted. Gaahl is a scary looking dude to begin with, and when he's on that stage surrounded by all that stuff, he's even scarier. With all of the theatrics, Gorgoroth's music may get lost in the shuffle, but they play their brand of classic Norwegian black metal with a lot of skill"

One of the best dvds iv seen for a long time...

Teaser... Gorgoroth - Procreating Satan (live)

" Nothing has been more controversial than Gorgoroth's concert in Krakow, Poland on February 1st, 2004. To augment their stage setup for the DVD shoot, sheep heads, blood and nude models were on stage as the band played. Polish authorities investigated allegations of animal cruelty and "offending religious feelings." The band was not charged, and the incident caused their notoriety to grow even more. Finally that infamous concert is available on DVD.

Black Mass Krakow 2004 is Gorgoroth at their most evil, sporting corpse paint with all of the aforementioned props on stage. Those props are a bit unsettling, especially the sheep heads, but that's exactly what Gorgoroth wanted. Gaahl is a scary looking dude to begin with, and when he's on that stage surrounded by all that stuff, he's even scarier. With all of the theatrics, Gorgoroth's music may get lost in the shuffle, but they play their brand of classic Norwegian black metal with a lot of skill"

Gorgoroth would fucking rip your heart out and eat it in honor of Beelzebub if they found out you dug these guys:

Lwtcdi.png:rofl-lol:

Gorgoroth would fucking rip your heart out and eat it in honor of Beelzebub if they found out you dug these guys:

:rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

Speaking of Poison, where has everyone's favourite Wikibot been lately?

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

Speaking of Poison, where has everyone's favourite Wikibot been lately?

I hope he is banned, but I dare not get my hopes up.