NEW SLIPKNOT SINGLE HAS LEAKED!

Gordon Comstock

I never said I hated them because they wear masks, I just think they look stupid and it turns a lot of people off that would otherwise listen to them. I understand the whole "fan-club" thing, I just think it's a little degrading to call yourself a maggot IMO. I wouldn't call all 9 of them "extremely talented" but :lol:, maybe 3 or 4, mainly being Corey, the two guitarists and Joey. I don't even know what those other guys even do really.

They're not really my sort of band :tongue2:.

I never said I hated them because they wear masks, I just think they look stupid and it turns a lot of people off that would otherwise listen to them. I understand the whole "fan-club" thing, I just think it's a little degrading to call yourself a maggot IMO. I wouldn't call all 9 of them "extremely talented" but :lol:, maybe 3 or 4, mainly being Corey, the two guitarists and Joey. I don't even know what those other guys even do really.

They're not really my sort of band :tongue2:.

actually before Joey stepped into teh picture, Shawn [clown] was the drummer, and hes pretty good.

what "The other guys" do

Sid- DJ/Sound Effects

Chris- Percussion

Paul- Bass

Craig- Keyboards/Samples

Clown- Percussion

Isn't there 1 or 2 members of Slipknot that don't play any instruments on stage and just ..well Im not sure what they do, just Rock their heads a bit, and hit things with baseball bats?

haha, yea, thats Chris and Shaun [Clown]

EDIT:

I FOUDN THE QUOTE! haha....

Quote: "We aren't hiding behind these masks, we're actually revealing more to you than you might think. The mask I wear brings out all the shit inside me that I hate. Plus it hurts like hell, which helps my intensity." "If you feel like talking, you talk, if you don't, you don't" “So many people are like, 'Gimmick, gimmick, gimmick!', Fuck you! You don't know what we're about! Our motto has always been, 'Music First.' Even if the masks and the coveralls weren't there, the music would still be good."

source: http://www.opiumofthepeople.net/ootp/slipk...and/coreytaylor

Edited by RickRoses