My Review of the New Offspring Album

Subtle Signs

Half-Truism-10/10-Great,fast catchy punk.Would be great to open the shows with.

Trust In You-9/10-Old School!Would fit in nicely on Smash or Ixnay.

Your Gonna Go Far Kid -10/10-Definite third single material, very catchy, just gonna have to edit the dance fucker dance- And no one really knew-It was really only you-LOVE that part.

Hammerhead-9/10-Too long my ass! Reminds me of when All I Want was the first single from Ixnay.Very ballsy single.

A Lot Like Me-10/10-A great song that builds.Love the lyrics.Awesome vox by Dexter.

Takes Me Nowhere-9/10-Should be a fun singalong in concert,

Kristy,Are You Doing OK? -11/10 My favorite song on the album.Beautiful lyrics and melody.Should be huge.

Nothing Town-9/10-Catchy,fun song.

Stuff is messed up-10/10-This rocks.LA NA NA NA-I Dont know too much but I know this shit is fucked up!

Fix You-10/10-Great slow song with meaningful lyrics. Ha la la la la-She sees a million stars like holes in the sky.All Gods tears for her they cryAnd I am in her rain

Lets hear it for rock bottom-10/10-Wasting all my days /All in all its not so bad.

Rise and fall-10/10-Green day my ass!

Enough hardcore punk rockers om here for the diehards.With a few punk ballads thrown in for good measure!

A+=My favorite since Americana. Now lets not pull a Def Leppard and take 5 years between albums, thanks!!

Edited by rancid punks

I would agree with most of that, except for Fix You. I still can't get into that song, and always skip it. Each song is great in its own way. Better than Americana? That's tough to say. When you close an album like Americana with Pay The Man, it's hard to beat that. It's definitely close, though.

Half-Truism-10/10-Great,fast catchy punk.Would be great to open the shows with. TYPICAL OFFSPRING OPENER - SOLID

Trust In You-9/10-Old School!Would fit in nicely on Smash or Ixnay. GOOD TUNE

Your Gonna Go Far Kid -10/10-Definite third single material, very catchy, just gonna have to edit the dance fucker dance- And no one really knew-It was really only you-LOVE that part. GREAT SONG........DANCE FUCKER DANCE IS A LITTLE WEAK...BUT OTHERWISE

Hammerhead-9/10-Too long my ass! Reminds me of when All I Want was the first single from Ixnay.Very ballsy single. HOW CAN YOU NOT LOVE THIS SONG IF YOU'RE AN OFFSPRING FAN.......DRUMS SOUND LIKE OLD VAN HALEN

A Lot Like Me-10/10-A great song that builds.Love the lyrics.Awesome vox by Dexter. MY FAV SONG

Takes Me Nowhere-9/10-Should be a fun singalong in concert, ALBUM STARTS TO GET REAL WEAK NOW

Kristy,Are You Doing OK? -11/10 My favorite song on the album.Beautiful lyrics and melody.Should be huge. AWFUL

Nothing Town-9/10-Catchy,fun song. NO GOOD

Stuff is messed up-10/10-This rocks.LA NA NA NA-I Dont know too much but I know this shit is fucked up! OK

Fix You-10/10-Great slow song with meaningful lyrics. Ha la la la la-She sees a million stars like holes in the sky.All Gods tears for her they cryAnd I am in her rain NOT SURE ABOUT THIS ONE...REMINDS OF U2

Lets hear it for rock bottom-10/10-Wasting all my days /All in all its not so bad. AVERAGE

Rise and fall-10/10-Green day my ass! NO LIKE

Enough hardcore punk rockers om here for the diehards.With a few punk ballads thrown in for good measure!

A+=My favorite since Americana. Now lets not pull a Def Leppard and take 5 years between albums, thanks!!

Overall, I'd give this album a B+ - Not my favorite of theirs, but I really dig the 1st half or so

Edited by DCGNR

Half-Truism-10/10-Great,fast catchy punk.Would be great to open the shows with. TYPICAL OFFSPRING OPENER - SOLID

Trust In You-9/10-Old School!Would fit in nicely on Smash or Ixnay. GOOD TUNE

Your Gonna Go Far Kid -10/10-Definite third single material, very catchy, just gonna have to edit the dance fucker dance- And no one really knew-It was really only you-LOVE that part. GREAT SONG........DANCE FUCKER DANCE IS A LITTLE WEAK...BUT OTHERWISE

Hammerhead-9/10-Too long my ass! Reminds me of when All I Want was the first single from Ixnay.Very ballsy single. HOW CAN YOU NOT LOVE THIS SONG IF YOU'RE AN OFFSPRING FAN.......DRUMS SOUND LIKE OLD VAN HALEN

A Lot Like Me-10/10-A great song that builds.Love the lyrics.Awesome vox by Dexter. MY FAV SONG

Takes Me Nowhere-9/10-Should be a fun singalong in concert, ALBUM STARTS TO GET REAL WEAK NOW

Kristy,Are You Doing OK? -11/10 My favorite song on the album.Beautiful lyrics and melody.Should be huge. AWFUL

Nothing Town-9/10-Catchy,fun song. NO GOOD

Stuff is messed up-10/10-This rocks.LA NA NA NA-I Dont know too much but I know this shit is fucked up! OK

Fix You-10/10-Great slow song with meaningful lyrics. Ha la la la la-She sees a million stars like holes in the sky.All Gods tears for her they cryAnd I am in her rain NOT SURE ABOUT THIS ONE...REMINDS OF U2

Lets hear it for rock bottom-10/10-Wasting all my days /All in all its not so bad. AVERAGE

Rise and fall-10/10-Green day my ass! NO LIKE

Overall, I'd give this album a B+ - Not my favorite of theirs, but I really dig the 1st half or so

thats pretty much how i feel. better than conspicarcy of one idk about americana. kinda a letdown from splinter