Radiohead

GnR lives on

discuss anything from thom yorke, to the songs, to their uniqueness to w.e..

i personally think they're quite possible the best band of the last decade....

each of their albums is unique....

i love yorke's voice...

and they made paranoid android, creep, fake plastic trees, karma police and so so many other songs...

let the discussion begin

All I have is In Rainbows. I liked it. Is Ok Computer a good place to start getting into their other stuff?

ok computer or the bends prolly are what most people would say..... pablo honey has creep...and there's amnesiac...

i love love love my iron lung.... i forgot about that song when i posted my opinion....

An awful awful band.Thom Yorke whiny voice makes me want to kick something.Their whole career can be summoned up by the line "I wish I was special", they try different things and still manage to fail each and every time.I should quit trying to give these guys a change a not listen to the new album when it comes out.A reason why you should never trust music critics.

Of course,spending any time in the internet makes it look like Radiohead fans are a bunch of music snobs who take their music waaaaaaaaay to seriously.last.fm is filled with Radiohead cupcakes.In their eyes Radiohead is a beacon of light to intelligence and anybody who shows any kind of criticism is just wrong and should be shot.Stereotyping to the max ,but oh god ,its just music.

if I want to listen to 90's British rock,I'd listen to Bush

All I have is In Rainbows. I liked it. Is Ok Computer a good place to start getting into their other stuff?

ok computer or the bends prolly are what most people would say..... pablo honey has creep...and there's amnesiac...

i love love love my iron lung.... i forgot about that song when i posted my opinion....

Always when I listen to Radiohead I think that thom yorke must have expirienced a lot of pain to write such sad songs. although often he hides a certain sort of humour within them.

Amazing band that may not be for everyone, but if they are for you ....you just know it

Some consider Yorke whiny and annoying, I find him incredibly gifted

Great albums and Ok Oomputer may be one of the greatest complete albums I've ever owned

apparently im one of the few who dont think they're any good.

I'm with you.

I don't like them at all and I really can't see how anyone can like them :P The vocals are horrible and the lyrics don't appeal to me in any way. Melodies are just sad in a lame way. That is my own opinion on it. This is one of very few types of music I can't manage to like, no matter how hard I try.