Jay-Z Disses Noel Gallagher in song Jockin Jay-Z

Death Star

This was done a while back.

What a douche.

Wait wait... A fan of two of the biggest douche bags in the world is calling another a douche as an insult? I have literally seen it all now.

How nice for you.

wtf (not you markyboy) how is noel gallagher a douche?

somethings going wrong with this world

Wait.... people actually listen to this shit?

i like the song

:ph34r:

i like it too. jay z is awesome. his production can be so out there sometimes. he's a creative powerhouse. i feel sorry for anyone who's close-minded opinions about music keep them from hearing what's great about it. reminds me of my grandparents and their feelings that rock n' roll was just a bunch of noise. their minds just weren't able to hear it as music. what a shame.

Whatever dude, I listened to it, gave it a chance, and it was fucking laughable. I'm not going to dismiss all of hip hop. I admit I don't like it, other than a couple odd tunes, but this was pretty bad. People can spew the "open/close-minded" crap all they want, but it doesn't change that some shit is just.... shit.

Whatever dude, I listened to it, gave it a chance, and it was fucking laughable. I'm not going to dismiss all of hip hop. I admit I don't like it, other than a couple odd tunes, but this was pretty bad. People can spew the "open/close-minded" crap all they want, but it doesn't change that some shit is just.... shit.

yeah i respect your opinion but not everyone will find it as laughable. 99% of the people here probably will though. its just a catchy song with a good beat to me. its nothing groundbreaking

yeah i respect your opinion but not everyone will find it as laughable. 99% of the people here probably will though. its just a catchy song with a good beat to me. its nothing groundbreaking

I've never gotten the whole "beats" argument with hip hop, but this one seems way below par, too. Also sounds like it was done on Lars Ulrich's kit during Saint Anger. Annoying tinny sound.

I've never gotten the whole "beats" argument with hip hop, but this one seems way below par, too. Also sounds like it was done on Lars Ulrich's kit during Saint Anger. Annoying tinny sound.

:lol: at the lars thing. but idk i guess you just have to like rap to get what the 'beat' thing is about. i cant really explain it

Wait.... people actually listen to this shit?

i like the song

:ph34r:

i like it too. jay z is awesome. his production can be so out there sometimes. he's a creative powerhouse. i feel sorry for anyone who's close-minded opinions about music keep them from hearing what's great about it. reminds me of my grandparents and their feelings that rock n' roll was just a bunch of noise. their minds just weren't able to hear it as music. what a shame.

I dunno dude, I really like it. Granted, I probably like hip-hop a bit more than you do generally speaking, but I still think a lot of the popular stuff is complete shit. Jay-Z is one of few "big" artists in rap/r&b who actually has talent. Kingdom Come was weak but American Gangster was surprisingly solid and this single is solid too, IMHO.

Of course, it's nothing on the early stuff. Reasonable Doubt and The Blueprint are masterpieces of their genre. So it's hard to live up to that. I actually thought a few tracks on American Gangster (Roc Boys and I Know, namely) came close.

Edited by Estranged Reality

What a douche.

Wait wait... A fan of two of the biggest douche bags in the world is calling another a douche as an insult? I have literally seen it all now.

How nice for you.

Wait you're not aware that both Gallagher bros are arrogant douche bags known to insult pretty much anyone that isn't them or the Beatles?

What a douche.

How nice for you.

Wait you're not aware that both Gallagher bros are arrogant douche bags known to insult pretty much anyone that isn't them or the Beatles?

majority of rockstars can be arragant...who cares, there songs are good

+1

You wanna listen to good rap? Go check the Beastie Boys. Want some good r n b? Tupac, R Kelly ETC. Fancy some good dance tunes? Check out the Chemical Bros and the Prodigy. I gave that song a chance. Im open minded with music. But the song was piss-poor.

Them Gallaghers are
:rolleyes:

Nothing to do with that guy assaulting midway through a song, FROM BEHIND.

i don't care, the point is it happened to Oasis. shitty things happen to shitty people

The main thing is, when someone reads an interview, and sees a quote like 'My band are fucking excellent', people think 'Oh, arrogant arsehole', yet, if you say it out loud, it's just like confidence. It seems to many people confuse confidence and arrogance, which is a shame.