Best Scottish Band

Graeme

Best Scottish Band  

34 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

There are many amazing Scottish bands, many of whom are better than some of the bands in the poll above. That was just a quick selection off the top of my head, so if there's petitioning for a particular bandto get swapped in, I'll do my best.

Edited by Graeme

Guest Satanisk_Slakt
Out of those, I'd say Belle and Sebastian but you should have put down Jesus and Mary Chain.

Feel free to do what's being done with some of the Scandinavian threads and make "Part II".

:xmasssanta:

Guest Satanisk_Slakt
Wow, Scotland have a grand total of zero good bands (on that list).

If us Aussie's started making these best countries band threads we'd be smokin' all of you B).

Sorry, but UK would win. But it would be great if more people did "Best xxxx band?"

Edited by Satanisk_Slakt

Wow, that's not a great list.

Erm.........Travis?

But I voted The Proclaimers! Those guys are fucking comedy GOLD! :laugh:

I went for the bands that get the most critical acclaim/radio airplay here as well as a few bands I felt deserved to be there, doesn't mean I like all the bands on the list although The Proclaimers, Runrig, Big Country, Deacon Blue, Idlewild and Primal scream are great.

If I'd been completely in chage of the list then there'd be a lot of bands on there like Wolfstone who none of you are likely to have heard of but all the bands there have at least had a great degree of commercial success.

Out of those, I'd say Belle and Sebastian but you should have put down Jesus and Mary Chain.

Feel free to do what's being done with some of the Scandinavian threads and make "Part II".

Nah I'm alright, you did quite a comprehensive list really. I wasn't putting your selection down, I just love that band! Haha.

Anyway, if I was do a sequel I would have to pit Jesus and the Mary Chain against like, who? The View?

Although, I quite like that Glasvegas song I heard actually, anyone got their album?