Children of Bodom thread

bt88

Best album in Follow The Reaper IMO, but my fave is probably Are You Dead Yet?. I've never seen them live so I couldn't tell ya anything there. Probably worth it though if you like metal and can survive being in their pit I guess, I dunno if I could.

Seen them live, they were great, really entertaining, talented and technical. Unfortunately I saw them right after seeing In Flames and Coheed and Cambria in a row, two of my favourite bands so I'd gone absolutely all out for those tow and had no energy left for Bodom. just sat and watched. They were great, they did an awesome cover of Journey's Don't Stop Believing.

The albums I have are Something Wild, hate crew deathroll and follow the reaper. Anything else I should pick up?

Theyre playing in Rochester next week with Between the Buried and me and the Black Dahlia Murder. sounds tempting for sure

The albums I have are Something Wild, hate crew deathroll and follow the reaper. Anything else I should pick up?

Theyre playing in Rochester next week with Between the Buried and me and the Black Dahlia Murder. sounds tempting for sure

Hatebreeder, I used to love Hate Crew Deathroll and Hatebreeder, but I fell out of love with them. I don't listen to music that heavy anymore.

• 2 years later...

Children Of Bodom is going to release their new album Relentless Reckless Forever on march 8th 2011

You can watch their just released music video 'Was It Worth It? in here:

This is their homesite:http: //www.relentlessrecklessforever.com/

Sounding good to me Ugly is a better song though

Edited by mazifin96

Seen them live, they were great, really entertaining, talented and technical. Unfortunately I saw them right after seeing In Flames and Coheed and Cambria in a row, two of my favourite bands so I'd gone absolutely all out for those tow and had no energy left for Bodom. just sat and watched. They were great, they did an awesome cover of Journey's Don't Stop Believing.

Where can I find that cover, I've looked on youtube but can't find anything in decent quality

I LOVE COB :D

one of my favorite bands of all time!

I think that their best cd is Hate Crew Deathroll, it's heavy, it's melodic, great solos and I think Alexi has his best vocals on it.

Their new CD Relentless Reckless Forever do have a similar feel too Hate Crew Deathroll and is also a really good album.

Someone before me posted a video of Was It Worth It from their new CD, and I (and many many other COB fans) thinks it's the worst song on the new album. But I realy like the chorus :)

I have seen them two times live. the first time they were suporting slipknot and thay didn't have the best sound but they were good. The second time I saw them they were headlining and it was awesome! Great sound, great performance, great playing, funny show. everything was good :D

Where can I find that cover, I've looked on youtube but can't find anything in decent quality

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMo89IT65kQ&feature=related

They just did it live....they never played the entire song, just the first verse.