Nine Inch Nails vs Radiohead

Duffan

Better  

45 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Oh Man, what a laugh..

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You want a real laugh? 1,000s of GN'R obsessed idiots daring to compare the songwriting, frontman and vocal abilities of Axl Rose to genuinely talented people.

And, the biggest laugh of all:

1,000s of idiots convinced that GN'R are the best band ever.

You want a real laugh? 1,000s of GN'R obsessed idiots daring to compare the songwriting, frontman and vocal abilities of Axl Rose to genuinely talented people.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If that's how you really feel, then why are you here? Please find another forum to cupcake.

Back on topic - NIN by a mile.

I really wish Radiohead would write a straight ahead rock n roll album. They can do it. I know they can. Come on kick my ass!!! Jesus these guys could make an album that blows everything else away, but they keep releasing these electronic sucking things. We have Auchere for that now you be fucking Radiohead and come on and Rock Us or Fuck Off.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If that's how you really feel, then why are you here? Please find another forum to cupcake.

Back on topic - NIN by a mile.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Please tell me Why NIN are better by a mile. It's already been explained why radiohead are possibly the most innative band on the planet( in my warped sense of judgement), and in my opinon one, if not, the best band out there.

oh, and 'damian A.K.A the next axl rose', have you honestly ever listening to any radiohead album from start to finish?

Edited by Paranoid Android