Always

Chris Axl

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

love always, in these arms and this aint a love song are better, saw them both twickenham stadium nights in june..on of my fav bands, theyre fucking great live

I was at the first night :D I have the bootleg if you want, and can probably find the second night as well.

if i was your motherrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

is a really heavy song for bon jovi standards, they rule...fuck the haters

love always, in these arms and this aint a love song are better, saw them both twickenham stadium nights in june..on of my fav bands, theyre fucking great live

I was at the first night :D I have the bootleg if you want, and can probably find the second night as well.

ah well good, where was you?....yeh mate you got a link, did you film

i think that dry county is the only good song they have, i think that bon jovi has very corny lyrics

Same here. Average band in general in my opinion, but Dry County stands out for me as their best song by far.

Just watch this video in its entirety:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EU74KvHcOvU

I don't know man, just doesn't seem like an average band to me.

jon bon jovi isnt een a good singer, if you compare his voie in the 80's to the new stuff, like mystery train from the crush cd its very nasal and whiny, i think bon jovi is a very average band... that clip is from the 90's when his voice was sorta ok, but if youve heard the wanted dead or alive from the crush dvd youll hear that its horrible

Edited by AzraelFenris

i think that dry county is the only good song they have, i think that bon jovi has very corny lyrics

Same here. Average band in general in my opinion, but Dry County stands out for me as their best song by far.

Just watch this video in its entirety:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EU74KvHcOvU

I don't know man, just doesn't seem like an average band to me.

jon bon jovi isnt een a good singer, if you compare his voie in the 80's to the new stuff, like mystery train from the crush cd its very nasal and whiny, i think bon jovi is a very average band...

Umm, what? Yeah, since the beginning of the 2000s his voice has become very nasally and whiny. Although, in the 1990s (which is the time-period where that video is from), his voice was in absolute top form. I mean, just listen to this:

(i.e. 3:11, 3:33, 5:19)

Or

(i.e. Listen to the chorus)

His voice was just ridiculous.

So, why would you quote my video from a particular era and speak of another in order to back up your point? Makes no sense.

Though, yeah, presently (in 2008), he's only half the singer he used to be.

Edited by IndiannaRose

OK, I can admit I'm a Bon Jovi fan...

Always is a great song. My favorite though is definitely Wanted Dead or Alive. :heart:

if you like one of his songs, you like all of his songs because they all sound the same

Umm, yeah, cause you've heard their entire catalogue. :rolleyes: Second of all, it's a fuckin' band, not a "he".

The best Bon Jovi song by far is Let It Rock. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAiuB-gch3A

Late '80s/early '90s they've got a lot of catchy music. It's very pop but sometimes I just don't care. Too bad that they don't want to rock anymore. Evidently they caught the same disease that's killing Bryan Adams.

That song is so...ordinary. Out of all Bon Jovi songs you think 'Let It Rock' is the best? :question::shrugs: Whatever floats your boat man. :mellow:

Late '80s/early '90s they've got a lot of catchy music. It's very pop but sometimes I just don't care. Too bad that they don't want to rock anymore. Evidently they caught the same disease that's killing Bryan Adams.

:lol:

And then passed it onto Nickelback, they went on tour together so I should think it's contagious.