I'm Selling A Sebastian Bach Set List From The GN'R Tour!

ESPInlay

I have a Sebastian bach Set List from the December 17 2006 Guns N' Roses show at the Gibson Amphitheatre in LA. I also will throw in the ticket stub. If you want this let me know. Either message me or just leave a comment. I'll take all prices into consideration! Thanks!

There's what like 2 Sebastian Fans on the forum. :lol:

that would mean there's alot of shitty music fans on this forum. If you can't respect baz for his work on The 3 Skid Ro albums he made(+ an ep of covers), ESPECIALLY "Slave To The Grind", I don't even understand how you are a fan of Rock music. Slave is one of the best Rock albums there is. For fuck's sake, it makes GN'R sound soft.

that would mean there's alot of shitty music fans on this forum. If you can't respect baz for his work on The 3 Skid Ro albums he made(+ an ep of covers), ESPECIALLY "Slave To The Grind", I don't even understand how you are a fan of Rock music. Slave is one of the best Rock albums there is. For fuck's sake, it makes GN'R sound soft.

He also put's on one hell of a rock show

I can't wait till he comes back for some more aussie shows

He also put's on one hell of a rock show

I can't wait till he comes back for some more aussie shows

damn right he does. Baz is amazing...great singer, great showman, hilarious personality.

I guess you guys didn't notice my sarcasm...

http://www.last.fm/user/Izzy_23

Musically I enjoy Baz but he's a bit of a airhead but I'm not taking away from his ability as a performer.

nope sorry man, didn't catch it, with the amount of people on these boards that mindlessly talk shit about baz, it's hard to tell when it's a joke or not and yah he is kind of an airhead but thats part of hat makes him baz just like axl being a nutcase is part of what makes him axl.