Gallagher says Oasis are on par with the Rolling Stones

ComaBreak

not one of their albums is as good as definitely maybe or morning glory. Not exile, not sticky fingers, not let it bleed.

:lol: - holy shit!!

..just...fuckin,wow man!

:lol:

I thought I've seen it all on this forum. This one just tops the lunacy meter.

Glad you think so..bullshit threads about anything from Oasis being better than Sticky Fingers,Exile or especially Let It Bleed can have that effect.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oasis are on par with the stones of course they are, only a dumb fuck would think otherwise, the stones as a whole are a better band for me, but not one of their albums is as good as definitely maybe or morning glory. Not exile, not sticky fingers, not let it bleed. They've also got a lot of rubbish albums.

Dirty Work - rubbish

Steel Wheels - Rubbish

Undercover - Rubbish

Voodoo Lounge - Rubbish

Bridges To Babylon - Rubbish

both are in complete comfort zones.

both sell out stadiums around the world.

both make and play rock n roll music.

Liam Gallagher is 36 now. Noel is 41. Noel gets better with age, and liam is continuing to grow as a songwriter and is a phenomenal singer in the studio.

in 30 years oasis will easily replace the stones as the ultimate stadium rock grandads.

this is what noel means IMO.

I like you :)

You are both retarded.

Oasis are on par with the stones of course they are, only a dumb fuck would think otherwise, the stones as a whole are a better band for me, but not one of their albums is as good as definitely maybe or morning glory. Not exile, not sticky fingers, not let it bleed. They've also got a lot of rubbish albums.

Dirty Work - rubbish

Steel Wheels - Rubbish

Undercover - Rubbish

Voodoo Lounge - Rubbish

Bridges To Babylon - Rubbish

both are in complete comfort zones.

both sell out stadiums around the world.

both make and play rock n roll music.

Liam Gallagher is 36 now. Noel is 41. Noel gets better with age, and liam is continuing to grow as a songwriter and is a phenomenal singer in the studio.

in 30 years oasis will easily replace the stones as the ultimate stadium rock grandads.

this is what noel means IMO.

I like you :)

You are both retarded.

Didn't say I agreed, just liked the fact that he liked Oasis.

Ive only heard bits of each of those Stones albums.

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

They make great music, and they are two of the funnies people in the business, no doubt about it. Disagree with Mr. Gallagher here though.

The internet gives a few people with minority opinions a voice, and it can sound real. It's not....Oasis is not very popular in America. They get almost no radio play, and have only one anthem song that I hear at all...EVER... (Wonderwall). So the comparison is not valid. Epic fail.

not one of their albums is as good as definitely maybe or morning glory. Not exile, not sticky fingers, not let it bleed.

:lol: - holy shit!!

..just...fuckin,wow man!

:lol:

Seriously , is this about the rolling stone's or your youth?

Stone's arent making impossible to make music , there music is good but oasis are selling out stadium's evolving ith each album and generally make great music.

Had they come out in the 70's , im more than sure you'd change your tone.

There seem's to be this sick annoying trait you oldies have , if something came out 30 years ago its GOLD and everything right now is shit.

its so fundamentally stupid.

there music is good but oasis are selling out stadium's evolving ith each album

The Rolling Stones have sold out stadiums for several decades, and they evolved a lot more from album to album than what Oasis do. Just look at England's Newest Hit Makers and Black and Blue

there music is good but oasis are selling out stadium's evolving ith each album

The Rolling Stones have sold out stadiums for several decades, and they evolved a lot more from album to album than what Oasis do. Just look at England's Newest Hit Makers and Black and Blue

I accept that, but just look at Be Here Now and Standing On the Shoulder Of Giants.

Liam admits he is confused as to why Oasis are not bigger in the US, because their Stateside tours sell-out in record time.

He added to Loaded magazine: "We aren't as big as we could be in America because of our attitudes. We're miserable. The main reason is they obviously don't like us. But a lot of people over there do like us. We sold out Madison Square Garden in a minute and we tour there for a long time. But they don't buy our records. But America is not the be all and end all for Oasis. America is a country in a f***ing very big world, so if they don't like us, somewhere else will."

The internet gives a few people with minority opinions a voice, and it can sound real. It's not....Oasis is not very popular in America. They get almost no radio play, and have only one anthem song that I hear at all...EVER... (Wonderwall). So the comparison is not valid. Epic fail.

I never even hear that. Thank goodness because it's incredibly average and would waste air time.

• 2 weeks later...