Another f'n eBay steal!!!

troccoli

Unfortuantely with the Aussie $ geting smashed over the last few months - these things aren't quite as cheap for us down here anymore :(

yeah the aussie dollar really does suck at the moment approx .62 US cents but I've still made a few buys

I think some of the really good items have less bidders so that's probably the only upside.

Edited by ThinkAboutYou

Unfortuantely with the Aussie $ geting smashed over the last few months - these things aren't quite as cheap for us down here anymore :(

yeah the aussie dollar really does suck at the moment approx .62 US cents but I've still made a few buys

I think some of the really good items have less bidders so that's probably the only upside.

Yeah, that's too bad about the value of your dollar and ours (US). Makes buying things from UK and Europe painful. I also hear that it's been unusually hot (at least in Melbourne). I was watching the Australian Open on TV. Did either of you go?

Yeah, that's too bad about the value of your dollar and ours (US). Makes buying things from UK and Europe painful. I also hear that it's been unusually hot (at least in Melbourne). I was watching the Australian Open on TV. Did either of you go?

I live in Melbourne but I prefer watching the tennis in front of my LCD with air conditioning :lol:

The last match was a pretty awesome game of tennis I probably should of went to the final.

Edited by ThinkAboutYou

I'm on the West Coast of Oz and it's been warm over here (we had a patch of weather where the temps were in the high 30's (celsius) for quite a while but that's been ok that's standard summer weather, it's back to low to mid 30's which is sweet, it's been more over east that has copped it. Thinkaboutyou - Melbourne has suffered badly hasn't it, same with South Australia they had a number of consecutive days over 45 degrees (113 fahrenheit), with the overnight minimum only dropping down to 38 degrees (100 fahrenheit) one night.

This is the result:

106dp29.jpg

35bdyzq.jpg

Sorry for going off topic with the thread.

Edited by williambailey01

The koala pics are awesome

I have stayed inside most of the time during the hot days :lol:

Yeah I was pretty surprised how many pics came out of koalas coming down from the trees looking for cooler spots and water.

Troccoli that is damn cheap!!! Bloody ebay you gotta check every damn site around the world it's pathetic.