Michael Jackson Comeback?

Johnny Utah

I AM GOING!!!!!! :D

OMG!!!

Got my tickets today for presale!!!

Why should someone in Australia get priority over someone in the UK? I mean, good for you that you got them, but surely they would distribute them out to the UK fans before anyone else. :rolleyes:

well I received a code for the presale and then tried for 4 hours to get tickets and finally got through..

They gave out codes by email to people all around the world.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats awesome you guys..I wish I could travel to London but Im stuck and it sucks..I hope he does a World Tour and maybe again set new record of attendance..lol..Its goin to be the hottest shows of this decade..Michael kick ass of any other Artist.Im just wondering if Madonna is now planning to retire.. :xmassrudolph: :rofl-lol:

Got tickets for January. So, he's doing dates in July, August, September and January so far? :question:

With so many shows, I don't think he'll have a special guest, although if Slash were to join him, this could boost awareness for Velvet Revolver's new come back. Just a thought.

I've got my presale code but can't work out how to buy tickets. Can someone help? I'm sure I'm missing something obvious.

EDIT: Success! 4 Tickets for January! I'll have to give one to me mother coz I'm just so lovely.

Edited by JAC185

Yesterday I heard, that he would do atleast 70 shows in the O2....

Why in hell, would he do (for example) 30 shows on every continent, but only in the O2 dome...?

Its just a baby steps for the upcoming new album and a World Tour..I think its a strategy to bring attention to MJ's music not to his personal life..Once its done we will see this tour extended to other continents cuz with every tour Michael has always made new records and broke his own records,so it seems obvious now that O2 thing is workin so perfectly.I think they didnt expected this kind of response but magic of Michael Jackson still delievers :rofl-lol:

So far I think i've counted about 53 shows at the 02. I don't think he will then after that go an do a world tour. It's my understanding that certain countries are allocated certain dates at the 02, so technically this is the world tour, but the world comes to see him in London ?

Or am I completely wrong?

The proposed Michael Jackson setlist:

'Billie Jean'

'Wanna Be Startin' Somethin''

'Rock With You'

'The Way You Make Me Feel'

'Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough'

'I Just Can't Stop Loving You'

'Human Nature'

'Smooth Criminal'

'Girlfriend'

'Man In The Mirror'

'Beat It'

'One Day In Your Life'

'Heal The World'

'You Are Not Alone'

'Remember The Time'

'Thriller'

No 'give into me' , still it's gonna be sick

Edited by axl_on_drums

So far I think i've counted about 53 shows at the 02. I don't think he will then after that go an do a world tour. It's my understanding that certain countries are allocated certain dates at the 02, so technically this is the world tour, but the world comes to see him in London ?

Or am I completely wrong?

It will be tiring for MJ I know but AEG President himself said that O2 concert series are part of 3yr. plan that they have for Michael Jackson in which new album and world tour that includes concerts in NY,Mumbai and Paris are on priority.And you dont understand nobody from India can travel to London for MJ concerts and if Michael comes up to India to perform it willl be crazy here.Last time so many flights were cancelled cuz Michael Jackson arrived.And nothing has changed here,if Michael shows up here again he can easily sell out stadiums.And I am sure Michael knows not every fan of him will be able to see him O2.Ya European fans will have their chances but not other fans.So I guess he will take O2 concert series to another level.This is the fastest selling concert tour ever man!!!!!! Ticketmaster keep crashin cuz of the high traffic which never ever happened before.This thing has proved his legacy.I wish Axl could learn something from Michael Jackson and loose his ego and call Slash and announce a REAL GUNS N ROSES WORLD TOUR. :xmassrudolph:

Im very sceptical that this is gonna work out. After the first disaster show he will probably quit it.

Yeah it's truely interesting to see if he can pull this off... 12 years since his last tour, 7 years since his last show(or half show)...It seems like he is motivated, maybe it's just the money but still I guess that he has to do these shows because of financial reasons. I hope it works out and he can deliver a great show.