Slash's Twitter update discussion thread

Wando

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont think many celebreties would want their mothers funeral arrangements posted on the internet. I doubt it would even appear in the local newspaper in the way it happens with non-famous people. Theres too many whackos who might disrupt the service.

Sunny, no one else said that the other relatives of Slash's mother shouldn't have their privacy as well. It's just that Slash is the person being talked about in this topic.

Of course they should.. I'm sure everyone here don't meant it that way.. and if you're looking back in the thread you can see people talks about other relatives of his mother too.. Maybe not very much, but this is a Slash discussion thread (Twitter though.. but you see the point).. :)

It looks like Blabbermouth finally has shown some class and taken down the article about the memorial service.

So Slash's mom's funeral isn't until June 20?

Didn't she die over a week ago? Kinda odd they would wait two weeks considering most funerals are probably 3-5 days after someone dies.

It looks like Blabbermouth finally has shown some class and taken down the article about the memorial service.

So Slash's mom's funeral isn't until June 20?

Didn't she die over a week ago? Kinda odd they would wait two weeks considering most funerals are probably 3-5 days after someone dies.

Sometimes people have more than one memorial service. Maybe they've had a small very private service already just for family and this next one is for family and her friends and colleagues (but of course not Slash's fans). Just speculating of course. I hope if the plans are the same for this service fans of Slash have enough consideration and common sense to stay away. I'm guessing that most will but there's always those overzealous and sometimes obsessed fans that might try to show up.

that is a terrible song title. I bet the tune rocks though...

:lol: True...and true.

+1

In which popular song did I hear about Saints being Sinners too? Or was it Saints become Sinners, or where the Sinners become Saint, or the Saints become Sinners, or something like that? Was it a Stones song? Or a Guns song?

Come on people, TRIVIA-TIME!!!!

SlashHudson: One final solo today & then I'm going to a gig tonight. #fb

PerlaFHudson: a woman with bad breath continues to talk to me a whisper in my face! help...#fb

PerlaFHudson: twisting at louis van amstels dance class!

All the guitars & vocals for 12 songs are done, 3 songs left to record.

15 songs is awesome, I can't wait to see the singer list. Let's hope his muse doesn't leave him before he can finish those last 3 songs.