Slash's Twitter update discussion thread

Wando

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wonder what gig tonight? Perla said on her twitter that she went to see Juke Kartel a couple of nights ago I bet Slash was there to.

Could this gig be Slash's? Like a secret show type of thing?

I mean he does have that festival in 12 days. Could be a small warm up thing.

Guest Apollo

So has anything been officially released - besides Slash telling you all how "awesome" it's gonna be?

Can somebody list the confirmed list of who is on the album?

Is it S Tyler, Ozzy, Lemmy and Adler. Was Fergie just a rumor?

Thanks in advance for the list.

Wonder what gig tonight? Perla said on her twitter that she went to see Juke Kartel a couple of nights ago I bet Slash was there to.

Juke Kartel is a great band, btw. I don't think many people know about them. If anyone watched Rock Star Supernova, this is Toby Rand's band. The cool Australian dude.

Juke Kartel is a great band, btw. I don't think many people know about them. If anyone watched Rock Star Supernova, this is Toby Rand's band. The cool Australian dude.

Yeah, I remember watching that show. The first song he sang was Knocking on Heaven's Door if I remember right.

It's funny that show wasn't bigger than it was, because American Idol is huge and most of the poeple on the Rock Star show were five times as talented.

Yeah, I remember watching that show. The first song he sang was Knocking on Heaven's Door if I remember right.

It's funny that show wasn't bigger than it was, because American Idol is huge and most of the poeple on the Rock Star show were five times as talented.

Yeah I was quite disappointed when they didn't renew it for another season. I found it pretty entertaining. I still think it would be great if VR did something similar....

Latest myspace update

June 20, 2009 - Saturday

weekly update

Hey kids, it seems a certain unnamed individual, unnamed mostly because only a handful of people know or care who she is, is spewing really hateful shit about my wife & I to anybody on the net that will pick it up. I know this psycho woman well, she was once involved in GnR's career in the 80's but got fired because she's.........well, psycho. And, trust me everybody who has ever worked with her will attest to that with utmost enthusiasm. She also attempted a partnership with my wife not long ago, but her less than stable behaviour was the catalyst for an abrupt end to that relationship as well. So, now she is bitter & pissed off & trying as hard as she can to get attention through the media with a smear campaign using my mom's passing as her vehicle. Normally I wouldn't react to this nonsense & Perla & I wouldn't be fazed by her ranting, but the accusations she is spitting about the relationship between my mom & my wife & I are way below the belt & obviously intended to be as harmful as possible. I will handle this how I see fit, but I wanted my family, friends & fans to know that this individual is an intensely vindictive person who is out for blood anyway she can get it & her statements have absolutely no merit whatsoever. So, don't buy in to her bullshit, she's desperate for attention, & consumed with some misplaced entitlement or something worse.

Yours truly,

Slash iiii||; ),

Sent via Satan ] ; ) >

Man, she sounds like a freak.. Slash has this and will end it. Hope he gets her good

and people thought this was Axl's doing :facepalm:

I never thought that it was Axl. I don't know what he would have to gain by doing something like that.

Sounds like Adrianna to me. You can tell that Slash is pissed off, he's usually pretty easy going.

Bitch.

I doubt it's her. She never "worked" for GNR did she? So she wouldn't of been fired.

I think it was that former publicist of his. I think her name was Arlett Vereecke.

Edited by Johnny Utah

Sounds like Adrianna to me. You can tell that Slash is pissed off, he's usually pretty easy going.

Bitch.

I doubt it's her. She never "worked" for GNR did she? So she wouldn't of been fired.

I think it was that former publicist of his. I think her name was Arlett Vereecke.

Yeah he's referring to Arlett Vereecke

hold on now, how do you know you have the right person? this is a bad idea.

It's the right person. This chick was a publicist and helped Slash out in the late 80's. He hired her to be VR's publicist but she didn't get along well with Scott, so she ended up only being Slash's publicist, but after a while she was fired (she claimed it was because Perla didn't like her) and sued Slash in 2005.

Edited by Johnny Utah

It's the right person. This chick was a publicist and helped Slash out in the late 80's. He hired her to be VR's publicist but she didn't get along well with Scott, so she ended up only being Slash's publicist, but after a while she was fired (she claimed it was because Perla didn't like her) and sued Slash in 2005.

It sounds like it could be her but you cannot know for sure. You can just suspect. Anyway, I'm not calling that number. This is for Slash to handle.

Another thing to remember is that Slash says he knows who it is but hasn't said her name. To me that means that he doesn't want us to know because it's his business.

Edited by ouncie

It sounds like it could be her but you cannot know for sure. You can just suspect. Anyway, I'm not calling that number. This is for Slash to handle.

Another thing to remember is that Slash says he knows who it is but hasn't said her name. To me that means that he doesn't want us to know because it's his business.

1) It's her dude

2) I kinda just posted the number as a joke (but it's actually her number), I'm not saying people should actually call her. Although she is a publicist so she's fair game imo.

What makes you so positive that it's her? I agree that there's a good chance that it is but I don't see how we could be 100% sure. At least if any of us run across any of those things being said we'll know that they're bs. I'd be willing to bet that Arlette was the one who put those divorce rumors out about Slash and Perla a few years ago. If it is in fact her this time then she's pretty stupid as well as evil because I can't think that anyone else would hire her. I sure wouldn't if I was a celebrity. Oh and btw, I'm not a dude lol!