Alice In Chains

Gordon Comstock

Saw them at the Nokia Theater in '06...Show was phenomenal...Youtube is not doing this incarnation justice...Go see a show

Very much looking forward to inviting the AIC vibe back into my life with the new record...Should be a beast.

Alice In Chains is one of the greatest bands of all time ! And by far the best to have come out of the grunge era. Layne is such a brilliant vocalist as well as lyricist. The layered vocals of Cantrell & Layne make the songs so special. Cantrell was the greatest guitarist of that era too. Brilliant band.

While I respectfully disagree (Skin Yard/Pearl Jam), I do agree they're a pretty brilliant band.

recently been gettin into them... any fans?

Have you checked out Mad Season?

weird that you asked him that because i just started listening to them today. im planning on listening to more of their stuff

That's sexy.

Anyway, the album is ace! Check out the tune, Long Gone Day.

yeah i definitely will. as of right now, i really like 'river of deceit'. it sort of reminds me of jar of flies. :heart:

That's a tasty one. I'm listening to it now. The whole album itself is more Jar of Flies than anything else AIC have done.

I really like Mad Season. The 'Arcade Rock' Music Choice has merged with some of the early 'Rock' Music Choice bands and have turned into 'Retro Rock', and have a whole lot of Grunge now. I used to listen to a few of their songs, but they're playing quite a few Mad Season songs, and they're all great.

Right now the station is playing "No Excuses", speaking of AiC.