Bands You Want To See Reunite

GnRIzzy

Sly and the Family Stone

Max Webster

Viletones (original line up)

Black Flag

Misfits (Danzig)

Dead-fucking-Kennedys (that would be amazing)

Minor Threat (good call!!)

Toxic Reasons

Genesis with Gabriel

Van Halen with Michael Anthony

Deep Purple...with Blackmore and Gillan

Revenge era Kiss

D.O.A. (original line up...the Canadian punk legends)

Supertramp...original line up (actually a great band live back in the day)

One last Stones tour with Bill Wyman on bass

I'd really fucking love to see Biafra with DK!!!

Too bad a DK's reunion would NEVER happen. I really take side with Biafra, as I think it was wrong for Ray and Klaus to make money off the name long after the group broke up. Jello was really the only sensible member of the band, and it would require Klaus and Ray to both admit they were wrong for a reunion to happen. Plus, there was a post on their myspace last year that said they were done indefinitely, citing Klaus' health problems as the cause.

Guest Satanisk_Slakt
Skid Row

ABBA

Helloween (Kai Hansen)

Hel (Swedish band)

Völund Smed (Swedish band)

Roxette

Stratovarius

Wasp

Wasp still tours. I know its not the original band, but Wasp is pretty much just Blackie Lawless. A friend of mine/old guitar teacher plays lead guitar for them now. He played on the last record too. I hate Wasp though.

I know, I've seen them, but having Chris Holmes and Blackie together again would be so super-awesome!

stoneroses.jpg

1222282063966_f.jpg

If I had to say anyone, it'd be the Stone Roses or Be Your Own Pet... but I'd rather they just left it alone... as with most others, as I think music should be left to its era.

It would be better if the record companies invested all their money [ reportedly a billion offered for an ABBA reunion ] into research into Time Machines so we could go back in time and be disappointed at Spike Island all over again!

delorean-profile-512.jpg

That said, I did recently watch both the Anthrax and Pixies reunion video things and really enjoyed them both.

--

One day, technology will allow us to clone new Elvis Presley and John Lennon brains, from their DNA, that can write new music.

Supply and demand.

Supply and demand.