how do I unregister from this site permently

cinders

Not that it hasn't been fun, but there is alot going on in my life at the moment and I'm leaving nz for a while .

My partner is ill and alone so I need to concentrate on him ,so everything else has to be shoved to one side for a while .

so i'm closing all of my acccounts,I just don't know how with this one.

Hey cinders - sorry to hear that

i don't know the answer to your question - someone else no doubt will, but why don't you repost in the Support section?

Hope everything works out ok hun xx

I've never understood why people ask this. Just stop coming here.

no shit

log out, and just delete the site from your bookmarks

/endthread

This could be an interesting discussion.

You could do one or the other: Delete your account, or just leave.

There are pros and cons to both.

I would guess that it has something to do with will-power.

Thoughts?

I've never understood why people ask this. Just stop coming here.

I have to agree.

And most times when people start good-bye threads or have their accounts closed, they start up another one within days - sometimes minutes - under another name. :rolleyes:

If you no longer want to post here, then just don't log into the forum. Pretty simple.

If you still insist you want an account closed, then please contact Eric - "admin."

I have to agree.

And most times when people start good-bye threads or have their accounts closed, they start up another one within days - sometimes minutes - under another name.

Now what kind of an asshole does that? I dunnnnoooo, worlds a twisted place, huh? :D

And GOAB you ain't goin no place motherfucker so just siddown and behave yourself :P (don't take that too literally, feel free to go about your day and everything)

Just blowing off steam i guess, having a shitty day and some days around here feels like having my toe nails pulled out.

To be honest i have posted a lot less in the last year but mainly due to family life and all that entails, i'll bounce back.I just hope the forum gets back some of the strength it once had, maybe im just not looking in the right topics but i no longer visit N&D simply because of the negativity and trolling, im negative enough :rofl-lol:

Im gonna pour myself a drink, any takers :xmasssanta:

people probably do this to convince themselves they arent coming back.

its liek you ever decide you dont want to talk to a ex so you do something really mean / spiteful to ruin the relationship forever? then there is no going back. even if you want to. its bold but effective.

Edited by Jackie Moon