Chinese Democracy - Recording new guitar solos

Hey!

Mixes with no guitars of almost every song of Chinese Democracy are floating around the Internet. Wouldn't be cool if we record new solos for the CD songs and share the final versions?

It would be cool to see for example This I Love with a brand new solo!

Thoughts?

Hey!

Mixes with no guitars of almost every song of Chinese Democracy are floating around the Internet. Wouldn't be cool if we record new solos for the CD songs and share the final versions?

Thoughts?

Where can I get a hold of these tracks. I'm a Slash style player and would love to 'predict' what Slash would've done on some of these tracks.

Hey!

Thoughts?

Where can I get a hold of these tracks. I'm a Slash style player and would love to 'predict' what Slash would've done on some of these tracks.

Check your inbox ;)

Hey!

Thoughts?

Check your inbox ;)

Nice! Looking forward for your solos! :D

I did some work on This I Love. I'm happy with it.

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=4c74fa4...04e75f6e8ebb871

I'll try some more throughout the next 2 weeks.

I wasn't too sure at first man, but it was growing on me up until 3:15. I gott'a say, it was outstanding on that part, and a vast improvement on the original. That was fucking sweet, hope to hear you're take on more Chinese songs, if not all of them :D

I also added some lead to the first interlude.

did u guys listen to the very end, as well? There's some throwbacks to Estranged in the end.

glad u guys liked

Edited by zepsun

I also added some lead to the first interlude.

did u guys listen to the very end, as well? There's some throwbacks to Estranged in the end.

glad u guys liked

Aye, I liked the ending as well, thought it was a cool addition, but the real marvel is the solo starting at 3:15 :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Hey!

Thoughts?

Id love to hear any other solo on chinese democracy, how about the blues, scraped, rhiad?