Muse-The Resistance Tour

juadlu

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

w/e muse is music for 12 year olds.

why? I'm interested to know.. and want a good reason :confused:

Me too!! It sounds like this is a person who believes evreything they state to be fact-state your case for Muse being music for 12 year olds!! :facepalm::rofl-lol:

It would be much easier to just admit it isn't your type of music and leave it there-instead of making grand OTT statements such as "music for 12 year olds and abuse such as "a dumb guy who likes Oasis"!! :rofl-lol:

Teeny bopper band??????=MUSE.jpg

Edited by juadlu

12 year olds don't know any better. if you like muse, you don't know any better.

they're nothing but poor rip-offs of more interesting and much better artists. and i've heard everything they've ever done, so i know what i'm talking about: they started off by stealing radiohead's ideas and sound, to sounding what could best be described as a bad parody of themselves, to mindlessly wandering through prog-rock, which really is just about the worst genres of music there is. and fuck all that 'best live band' bullshit, for real.

12 year olds don't know any better. if you like muse, you don't know any better.

they're nothing but poor rip-offs of more interesting and much better artists. and i've heard everything they've ever done, so i know what i'm talking about: they started off by stealing radiohead's ideas and sound, to sounding what could best be described as a bad parody of themselves, to mindlessly wandering through prog-rock, which really is just about the worst genres of music there is. and fuck all that 'best live band' bullshit, for real.

Prog-Rock worst genre? Tell that to Dream Theatre

Me too!! It sounds like this is a person who believes evreything they state to be fact-state your case for Muse being music for 12 year olds!! :facepalm::rofl-lol:

It would be much easier to just admit it isn't your type of music and leave it there-instead of making grand OTT statements such as "music for 12 year olds and abuse such as "a dumb guy who likes Oasis"!! :rofl-lol:

:rofl-lol: They look like Take That in that picture.

Edited by bescientific69

:rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: -"have you ever heard the phrase-"up your own ass" :rofl-lol:

are you even trying in this thread?

Nope- not now a twat like you has come along............see ya :crazy:

Agreed!! Allegations like that is just stupid....

I jsut have to wonder, is there any music you like? Almost every single thread I see you post in you go around bashing every band you possibly can. It seems like you have an agenda against anyone signed to a major label!

Yes, their first album was a Radiohead rip-off, I'll give you that. But Matt Bellamy is an amazing singer, guitar player, and pianist, and they've managed to create a sound that manages to stand out among a lot of other modern bands, even if they may not be the next unique Belgian acid jazz band.

I jsut have to wonder, is there any music you like? Almost every single thread I see you post in you go around bashing every band you possibly can. It seems like you have an agenda against anyone signed to a major label!

Yes, their first album was a Radiohead rip-off, I'll give you that. But Matt Bellamy is an amazing singer, guitar player, and pianist, and they've managed to create a sound that manages to stand out among a lot of other modern bands, even if they may not be the next unique Belgian acid jazz band.

Nice 1 Chevelle!!

I've seen so many kids into Mars Volta. Speaking of which, I saw this fat motherfucker with a neckbeard and greasy ponytail wearing a Volta shirt at the mall last week. Granted, he was in his 20's, but that doesn't make it any better. Just sayin', stacks.

You can't judge a band based on their fanbase.

cant wait for the new album, MUSE are one of my top fav. bands (reason behind my screen name). Cant wait for the tour to come to Australia.

New MUSE album + New Arctic Monkeys album = :D

BH & R's was an amazing album,i can't imagine how they can beat it-but i have a snaeky suspiscion they will

Apparently there will be some full orchestral work in there,and the occasional political view- i wonder when it is due for release?

Hopefully once the album is out there they will do some more 2010 dates cause i want to see them again.

Well said :thumbsup: and so true...

i don't see how someone can state a bands fanbase consists of mainly 12 year olds anyway-that is most definatly not the case where muse are concerned.they seem to appeal to a wide range of ages.I am 34,and i know lots of others on the Muse forum who are older.I always thought there music was quite accomplished.

i don't see how someone can state a bands fanbase consists of mainly 12 year olds anyway-that is most definatly not the case where muse are concerned.they seem to appeal to a wide range of ages.I am 34,and i know lots of others on the Muse forum who are older.I always thought there music was quite accomplished.

since Super Massive Blackhole was in the Twilight movie there has been alot of younger people (12 year olds) getting into Muse, which is obviously where that guy who said that gets his ideas from. Muse appeals to a wide range of ages.

im 20 and love Muse.

P.S.

juadlu you got me in the mood to change my sig.

i think they will top there last album, they always seem to be able to pull off something new and fresh with every album.

since Super Massive Blackhole was in the Twilight movie there has been alot of younger people (12 year olds) getting into Muse, which is obviously where that guy who said that gets his ideas from. Muse appeals to a wide range of ages.

im 20 and love Muse.

P.S.

juadlu you got me in the mood to change my sig.

i think they will top there last album, they always seem to be able to pull off something new and fresh with every album.

Yes i think Twighlight has a lot to do with it-my daughter and she is aged(dare i say the magic number- 12)!!! loves Twighlight and THAT song but doesn't listen to any other Muse.

no release date set yet......should be late August early September.

Can't wait and i love your new sig!!! I am so in the spirit for this gig rock3