Muse-The Resistance Tour

juadlu

Muse- The Resistance tour-I'M GOING and i am soo excited i missed the Wembley gig,so i can't wait.I was saving the money for GnR but i have given up hope for this year.

I know Muse are playing tracks off their forthcoming album-The Resistance mixed up with old stuff.

I was lucky to get my block 2 tickets for Birmingham NIA using the presale but it was so stressful,just as i was losing hope i managed to get them seconds before the presale sold out-.The tickets are already going for stupid money on ebay an when they went on general sale on Friday they all sold out in minutes.

Is anyone else going?

Knights of Cydonia-I CAN'T WAIT!! rock3

Muse2g.jpg

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Muse are on my to see list but really, I can't stand having to mad rush for tickets to see a band.

So unless I win some or know someone selling tickets for face value then I'll never see them.

Probably the most creative band ever, after the Beatles. Best live act in the world today.

Wether you like them or not, that title goes to Iron Maiden.

Muse are on my to see list but really, I can't stand having to mad rush for tickets to see a band.

So unless I win some or know someone selling tickets for face value then I'll never see them.

Probably the most creative band ever, after the Beatles. Best live act in the world today.

It was a mad rush alright-general sale sold out in 1o minutes-i am so glad i am had access to the pre sale. If you look on the muse forum they are selling tickets on there for really good prices.You would probably need to be a forum member for anyone to sell them to you though as they are selling them between forum members,it will be the only way to gat tickets reasonably. Ebay have them up for about £2oo each.

Muse live... gah, brilliant! Have to be the best live band today, at least of the newer bands. If you haven'd, you've to see the show from Wembley, H.A.A.R.P.

I have HAARP on dvd-it is out of this world-Matt Bellamy is a total genius-to watch him play thet guitar blows my mind rock3 , i love it when he gets up at the start and strikes up with knights of Cydonia-awesome. I really recommend people who haven't ,to see it too!!

Muse live... gah, brilliant! Have to be the best live band today, at least of the newer bands. If you haven'd, you've to see the show from Wembley, H.A.A.R.P.

I have HAARP on dvd-it is out of this world-Matt Bellamy is a total genius-to watch him play thet guitar blows my mind rock3 , i love it when he gets up at the start and strikes up with knights of Cydonia-awesome. I really recommend people who haven't ,to see it too!!

I totally agree with you! ;)

I hope they tour the U.S. - and that tickets don't sell out as fast as they did for this tour.

And supposedly the new album is going to have a three part symphony...it's probably going to be the most epic piece of music ever created by a modern rock band.

I hope they tour the U.S. - and that tickets don't sell out as fast as they did for this tour.

And supposedly the new album is going to have a three part symphony...it's probably going to be the most epic piece of music ever created by a modern rock band.

I am not sure about U.S dates-i am positive all the tickets have sold out to the stadium shows they are supporting U.2 at already,they are there at the moment doing those shows before coming to Europe. I don't think they were doing solo dates in the U.S

Wow...both of you...not even close...

Wow...both of you...not even close...

Go on, enlighten us.

this is probably the dumbest shit i've ever read. 95% of what the beatles did failed to push any of music's limits whatsoever.

and everybody knows muse is just a watered-down version of radiohead. but i guess i can expect shit this dumb from a guy who likes oasis.

this is probably the dumbest shit i've ever read. 95% of what the beatles did failed to push any of music's limits whatsoever.

and everybody knows muse is just a watered-down version of radiohead. but i guess i can expect shit this dumb from a guy who likes oasis.

Any anyone that knows shit would know that aside from their first album Muse sound nothing like Radiohead

I disagree with you Stacks on Decks- but of course personal taste comes into it-- Muse are what Radiohead would sound like with some umph!!! They could NEVER be classed as a watered down version :no::rofl-lol: -i guess if you are a Radiohead purist you would think otherwise.Muse's music is quite different,however both Thom Yorke and Matt Bellamy are musical geniuses in their own right.I love Radiohead,always have,but Muse blew me away with Blackholes and Revelations.

Any anyone that knows shit would know that aside from their first album Muse sound nothing like Radiohead

Well said B)

Edited by juadlu