upcoming Faith No More shows

bt88

Sorry peeps :P Credit given when due, and Korn took that one I'm afraid. I hope FNM finishes with We care alot.

Wait for FNM to play "Just A Man" before you fully judge

I was thinking the same, but it looks like we are running short of time...Let's hope

Looks like that's a wrap..GREAT show...Hoping for some NA dates soon.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest RonMexico82

Thinking encore 2 will be - I Started a Joke & Just a Man

EDIT: Ah crap its over!

Edited by RonMexico82

FUCKIN' EPIC !!!!!

And Patton singing "We Care a Lot" with a microphone in his mouth doing ABS excercises ? hahah how cool was that !

And Gould look really happy being on stage with guys, they all enjoyed it a lot.

And their setlist was great! But I would lie to hear "Falling to Pieces" :D

Anyway to see the Faith show On Demand?

“It’s been tough, man. Real tough,” Patton said in a recent interview with Rolling Stone. “11 years on the sidelines, doin’ bullshit material with bullshit people. It’s good to be back in the game. I’ve paid my fuckin’ dues, and now it’s time to fuck the Big Time in her fat ol’ backyard, baby.”

“It’s been tough, man. Real tough,” Patton said in a recent interview with Rolling Stone. “11 years on the sidelines, doin’ bullshit material with bullshit people. It’s good to be back in the game. I’ve paid my fuckin’ dues, and now it’s time to fuck the Big Time in her fat ol’ backyard, baby.”

When was that interview?

When was that interview?

http://www.tinymixtapes.com/Faith-No-More-Tour-Europe-in-the

Seems obviously fake:

“It’s a real relief, ya know. I mean, I figured I was gonna spend the rest my life sloggin’ out Whoppers at the BK or, even worse, puking up little pieces of my larynx everyday with that shrimpy saxophone blowin’ (gay person) Zorn,” Patton said, laughing and flexing. “Fuckin’ yes! Goddamn I feel like a fucking titan! You wanna see how many pushups I can do, dipshit journalist? I can do so many fucking pushups, motherfucker! WATCH THE LEAD SINGER OF FAITH NO MORE DO PUSHUPS, PRICK!”

I don't see Faith No More On-Demand :shrugs: You'd think they would put it up

Edited by GNR'R

When was that interview?

http://www.tinymixtapes.com/Faith-No-More-Tour-Europe-in-the

Seems obviously fake:

“It’s a real relief, ya know. I mean, I figured I was gonna spend the rest my life sloggin’ out Whoppers at the BK or, even worse, puking up little pieces of my larynx everyday with that shrimpy saxophone blowin’ (gay person) Zorn,” Patton said, laughing and flexing. “Fuckin’ yes! Goddamn I feel like a fucking titan! You wanna see how many pushups I can do, dipshit journalist? I can do so many fucking pushups, motherfucker! WATCH THE LEAD SINGER OF FAITH NO MORE DO PUSHUPS, PRICK!”

I don't see Faith No More On-Demand :shrugs: You'd think they would put it up

Thank goodness that was fake!! I know Patton can be a jerk at times, but I never would have thought him to diss all of his projects and collaborations.

Thank goodness that was fake!! I know Patton can be a jerk at times, but I never would have thought him to diss all of his projects and collaborations.

Yeah I doubt Patton would ever say something like that, it was partly his decision to disband FNM in the first place, and he seems to be really into his other work like Fantomas and all the collaborations with Dan the Automator

I remember an interview some time ago, where the interviewer asked Patton if he regrets anything, and Patton said "no, I'm proud of everything I've done". So yeah, he was probably kidding. I'll see if I can try and look up the interview.

There's a youtube vid where Mikey says No Reunion but says sort of proud of what they did etc. just haven't spoken much about it.

Reunited. They have giant balls of steel to play that as the opening song. Is it cover? Is it a Boyz II Men song? It's funniest thing I've ever seen.

There's a youtube vid where Mikey says No Reunion but says sort of proud of what they did etc. just haven't spoken much about it.

Reunited. They have giant balls of steel to play that as the opening song. Is it cover? Is it a Boyz II Men song? It's funniest thing I've ever seen.

It's by Peaches & Herb. It came out in the '70's.

It's by Peaches & Herb. It came out in the '70's.

Seems like Reunited and Chariots of Fire Theme would be perfect for a new FNM record. If that ever happens.

Billy Gould wrote:

In answer to your questions of shows outside the EU, especially from Brazil and Australia, yes, we are thinking of coming there.

12:38 PM Mar 12th

Roddy Bottum wrote:

REaLly appreciating the FNM attention. NZ, Brazil, down under, yes to ALL of yous. I'll post dates soon!!! Big Hug!!!!!!

12:38 PM Mar 17th

So Aussies it's going to be our chance soon B)

Billy Gould wrote:

In answer to your questions of shows outside the EU, especially from Brazil and Australia, yes, we are thinking of coming there.

Roddy Bottum wrote:

REaLly appreciating the FNM attention. NZ, Brazil, down under, yes to ALL of yous. I'll post dates soon!!! Big Hug!!!!!!

what the fuck? Wheres the love for the US? The place they got their start? It would be just like Patton though to tour everywhere else but the US

Billy Gould wrote:

Roddy Bottum wrote:

what the fuck? Wheres the love for the US? The place they got their start? It would be just like Patton though to tour everywhere else but the US

They'll come here eventually... I hope.