David Gray

DCGNR

Curious to see if there are any David Gray fans here

I've got all of his albums and would highly recommend him to anyone who likes mellow stuff to just chill out to

His early albums are basically Folky-type tunes with him on an acoustic

His more recent (and better..imo) are more Piano based - some sad stuff - but very cool

I think david gray and damian rice got a bit tainted with each other as they were both singers in a similar vein. I remember this one concert on tv (Live8?) where they were made to sing Que sera sera together on stage and it was excruciatingly embarrassing. You could tell they didn't want to share the limelight with each other because they are both stars in their own right, but were pushed to, probably in the name of "charidee".

I think david gray and damian rice got a bit tainted with each other as they were both singers in a similar vein. I remember this one concert on tv (Live8?) where they were made to sing Que sera sera together on stage and it was excruciatingly embarrassing. You could tell they didn't want to share the limelight with each other because they are both stars in their own right, but were pushed to, probably in the name of "charidee".

It was Live Earth, I was there :D Haha, yeah it was awful, but they did 1 song by each of their own careers (Babylon, Blowers Daughter) and they were brilliant.