How could Michael Jackson and the dancers do that?

gnrcrazyfan

....Let me guess-Leaning out without falling flat on their faces?

Simple Jackson patented flexible shoes that had a grove in the soul that a nail when neccessary could slid into; so he and the dancers were by proxy nailed to the floor. They'd simply slip their shoes back away from the hidden nail, and continue the show, and to begin slip their shoes over the nail and pray that they had their angle just right.

It's really not that :shocked: ing

P.S-If this is what you meant and you admitted trying that.....

:facepalm: for you!

:thumbsup:

Edited by G.N.R Adict

Simple Jackson patented flexible shoes that had a grove in the soul that a nail when neccessary could slid into; so he and the dancers were by proxy nailed to the floor. They'd simply slip their shoes back away from the hidden nail, and continue the show, and to begin slip their shoes over the nail and pray that they had their angle just right.

How's Dr. Seuss?

lol

How's Dr. Seuss?

lol

:unsure: .......HISS......

Actually, back then when he first did it, I'm sure it was shocking as hell. And it obviously is to people today as well, seeing as how many probably wouldn't even have the slightest guess on how they did it.

Actually, back then when he first did it, I'm sure it was shocking as hell. And it obviously is to people today as well, seeing as how many probably wouldn't even have the slightest guess on how they did it.

Although a first I didn't know how it was done, I wasn't surprised by it-I had origionally guessed he was using transparent cables, and special lighting.