U2 Discussion

CryptElf

Has everybody heard this song,in the end it was the b side to beautiful day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_L_5RDWPVvw

Great song, Adam's bass playing is a highlight for me.

The Infux remix of Elevation on 7 is my favourite U2 remix, think the band used it to go onstage at Slane?

Edited by Snake Eyes

Love both versions, I'm still pissed the sound cut out during Walk On at glasgow so I never heard it.

Tell me about it,looked like they didnt even know the sound had gone.

I don't think they did. Monitors eh. :lol:

To be honest I prefer the 360 live version when it is similar to the album version without the Hallelujah bit at the end

To be honest I prefer the 360 live version when it is similar to the album version without the Hallelujah bit at the end

If anyone is intersted here's the album version of Walk On but with the Hallelujah's at the end. To be honest i don't knwo where I got this. I always wonderd why they didn't include the Hallelujah's on the album cause in my opinion it's an awesome touch at the end of the song.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/i4v1iz

• 2 weeks later...

Rumours: - 360 ° Tour DVD to be released on May 21st, in 4 different formats.

- A new song should be released as a single in June, No album before fall, at least.

- A remastered version of Achtung Baby will be released in September.

- U2 would project to rework some of their songs for an album on its own

no details about the single itself, nor if the DVD is the Passadena show, abslolutly no information about some rumored april gig

That's what I figured as well. I thought that was their plan to release it before they went back out. But hopefully the rumor about no release before fall isn't true...

As for Artificial Horizon, thanks for reminding me. Downloading now. :thumbsup:

After you are done reup and send me a link :thumbsup:

If there's no new album out by the start of the next leg of the tour that's weak. Bono is on vacation right now in Canmore, Alberta. That's a 2 1/2 hour drive from where I live so if he's on vacation what the hell? I would've thought they'd work on the new album till it was done then vacation before the tour starts up again. Maybe the new album is done?

Wooo Hoo!!! I knew Artificial Horizon came out last week bt I hadn't received it yet. You guys talking about it made me realize I forgot to check the mail today so after my last post I ran out and guess what I have in my hands right now!!!!!