What bands do you absoulutely hate?

sr9409

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Problem with Kings of Leon is that you couldn't go into a pub earlier this year without seeing a bunch of drunk bogans singing along to Sex Is On Fire. That can taint a band.

I know, tell me about it. Not to mention, how fkn 16 year old girls thought KOL was the band for them and thought they were massive fans because they knew Sex On Fire and Use Somebody, and thought Kings Of Leon were a new band, meanwhile my mate who's been a fan since 2004, almost misses out on tix to see them in Melbourne because of these fucking noob bitches and bogans.

:)

Nirvana, System of a Down, Rage Against The Machine, Suicidal Tendencies, most Hardcore bands, to me they all sound awful, outside a select few, as some of the Bad Religion and Rise Against stuff I like are considered Hardcore, and everything from Slayer after their debut Show No Mercy, which itself is a very great Speed/Thrash Metal album.

If you like Bad Religion try the Adolescents and the Descendents. Also hugely influential melodic hardcore bands, in the same vein as 80's Bad Religion.

U2

Bruce Springsteen

The Beatles

John Mellencamp

Nirvana

Prince

I think that's it.

Dave Matthews Band.

Fucking AWFUL.

Finally somebody says it!!!

I haven't heard any of his older stuff, but I saw a vid on Youtube of these fans who were invited into the recording studio to listen to his new tunes, and I loved the tune that was played ('Shake Me Like A Monkey'). Got the latest album and I have to admit I quite like it, not my usual kind of music but happy I found it :)