Radiohead doesn't want to release full lengths

mr. orangestone

RH sucks the big one. Sorry.

+1

+2

Radiohead is leaps and bounds ahead of most mainstream bands from the past 20 years.

lol

you don't know what your talking about. If you don't like them that is one thing, but there is a reason why they are a highly respected group. Brad Mehldau covers their pieces often and he is perhaps the most highly regarded current vanguard jazz pianist.

But...since this is a guns n roses forum it isn't surprising there are people who can't recognize that radiohead does something special in relation to the current (and old) "rock" bands.

Like I said, if you don't like them that is understandable but to regard them as shit I don't think is warranted.

+1

+2

Radiohead is leaps and bounds ahead of most mainstream bands from the past 20 years.

lol

you don't know what your talking about. If you don't like them that is one thing, but there is a reason why they are a highly respected group. Brad Mehldau covers their pieces often and he is perhaps the most highly regarded current vanguard jazz pianist.

But...since this is a guns n roses forum it isn't surprising there are people who can't recognize that radiohead does something special in relation to the current (and old) "rock" bands.

Like I said, if you don't like them that is understandable but to regard them as shit I don't think is warranted.

I never did that. But the "leaps and bounds" comment would've been just as wrong, in my opinion. I just don't get their appeal, never really did anything too offensive for your comment. :shrugs:

+1

+2

lol

I never did that. But the "leaps and bounds" comment would've been just as wrong, in my opinion. I just don't get their appeal, never really did anything too offensive for your comment. :shrugs:

To be honest I was specifically referring to your comment, I was sloppy with who I was quoting

I love how people feel the need to shit all over Radiohead. You can stay out of the thread and go enjoy music that doesn't make you think at all, like Motley Crue & Poison. God forbid Radiohead do something unique & interesting...

EDIT: and to the guy who told me to prove him wrong that people would disagree about Radiohead sucking- they have sold A LOT of albums, and I'm sure those people would disagree. On Last.fm GNR has like 1.3 million listeners, Radiohead has 2.2 million.

Edited by mr. orangestone

+1

+2

You're right. Which illustrates how bad 'mainstream' music has been for the last 20 years.

Doesn't 'mainstream' mean popular? Funny, I never hear Radiohead on any radiostation or on MTV... at all. Less 'Creep'.

I agree with the second poster... Radiohead sucks. Big Monkey Balls at that.

And it disgusts me when they're compared to Pink Floyd. That's just plain old ridiculous.

Seriously.

+1

+2

You're right. Which illustrates how bad 'mainstream' music has been for the last 20 years.

Doesn't 'mainstream' mean popular? Funny, I never hear Radiohead on any radiostation or on MTV... at all. Less 'Creep'.

And it disgusts me when they're compared to Pink Floyd. That's just plain old ridiculous.

Seriously.

They aren't mainstream? They were nominated for album of the year at the Grammys this year & they won best alternative rock album. They're a HUGE band right now.

And they aren't similar to Pink Floyd, except in the fact that they're British, extremely unique, and extremely talented.

+1

+2

Seriously.

Out of curiosity have you actually listened to OK Computer, Amnesiac and In Rainbows? And not just the songs that get played on the radio, but the entire albums?