another new Alice In Chains song "Check My Brain"

bt88

Love this track. How can anyone not get off on this?!!

Slash better have at least one woozy guitar riff on the solo album or will be sorely disappointed.

Seriously, this shit ROCKS...

BTW, AIC finding DuVall and releasing this type of hard rockin' music should be the blueprint for VR. Singers are out there, now find the right one...

Edited by Turn_It_Up

first two songs are too plodding and underdeveloped. There's nothing here but a riff, quite literally. The songs sadly seem to lack the movement and sheer drive of something like "Them Bones" or "Damn That River." This doesn't necessarily prevent them from being decent tunes, it's just that the ingenuity present in most of their prior songwriting is severely lacking here.

first two songs are too plodding and underdeveloped. There's nothing here but a riff, quite literally. The songs sadly seem to lack the movement and sheer drive of something like "Them Bones" or "Damn That River." This doesn't necessarily prevent them from being decent tunes, it's just that the ingenuity present in most of their prior songwriting is severely lacking here.

It's Layne.

The vocals and guitar and everything else the lyrics are pretty weak and you can't understand them half the time. I like the dirty gritty sound but c'mon we should be able to understand the lyrics.

as a hardcore, old school AIC fan Ive given this track a bunch of honest listens and I can say I love it. Love the riff, love the harmonies and the catchy chorus. I still think it sounds like a Jerry solo song though. I guess thats the best we can hope for. I dont think AIC should have to die just because Layne Staley made some poor choices

Thanks for the link. B) It's gonna take me a bitr to get used to William Duvall's vocals, but they sound solid. It took me awhile to get used Scott Weiland in VR, but that worked out for awhile. Alice in Chains sounded great back in '07, when I saw them perform with Velvet Revolver.

• 3 weeks later...
I have purchased 3 copies of the new album AUTOGRAPHED on order from Newbury Comics

PREORDER Autographed AIC Black Gives Way To Blue B)

(AUTOGRAPHED COPIES ARE SOLD OUT)

http://www.newburycomics.com/rel/v2_home.p...&deptnr=644

FFFFFFFUUUUUU-

I didn't even know this was available. :(

they only lasted a couple of days I got lucky