Kiss nominated for Rock and Roll Hall of Fame

Zint

Why?

I'm not taking anything away from the guy, but it is the Rock And Roll Hall of Fame and LL Cool J is a Hip Hop artist. The Hall has let in non-rock performers in in the past, though, though I still think it should be RNR exclusive personally. Sometimes I think it would've been better for them just to have made a "Music Hall of Fame".

They have inducted non-rock artists since their first year. Get over it.

I know they've inducted non-rock artists in the past, doesn't mean you have to agree with it. And there's nothing to get over, as I couldn't care less about the Hall, bud.

Awesome!!! But....no Rush AGAIN!?! What is this madness?!

Then again, I've never really cared too much about this "piss stain". I hope no one really takes this Hall of Fame too seriously... It's fucking bullshit. It's not the tell-all do-all of Rock N Roll as alot of people make it out to be.

Yeah I never thought about that, I can't believe they are going to induct LL Cool J before Rush. That is such bullshit.

Piss on this fuckin turd. Who the fuck wants to be part of this fuckin industry bullshit? Hey lets all get together and tell each other how great we all are. If i was Ig' i'd tell em to go fuck themselves but i doubt he will. Besides, Ig' has a way of turning on the schmooze in a suitably ridiculous way at these events and kinda softening it. Or maybe i just allow my heroes their inequities and try to find ways to make it alright in their case but not in others, who knows.

Its a fucking crock though, a fuckin museum full of old farts that need reminding that people once cared to stop em from relapsing and ending up dead on a couch with a dirty spoon on the counter and a needle in their arm. Shit, some people like Dee Dee got that whole thing back to front.

Fuck the rock n roll hall of fame, fuck their stupid little 8 minute lounge band medleys of "classics", fuck the stuffed suits elitists trying to catch onto legends that were made 40 years ago, the rock n roll hall of fame is a fuckin insult and if i had my way, they'd piss on it and piss over all their little hard rock cafe rock n roll artefact having "ooh look, a pick that Jimmy Page once dropped" in a glass cabinet bullshit, burn it down, smash it up, petrol bomb the motherfucker, i wanna see some looter running through that motherfucker with Elvises gold lame suit on it tatters and kicking "the jacket that Sid Vicious wore" into a fucking fire and watch it burn and pop.

Its what these people did that is important and the fact that they did it and the idea that they did it as doing their bit and your job from here on is to take the baton they're holding out and run with it, not stop in the middle of the race, turn around to em and go "hey man, you did that run really well, you looked great doing it too, the clothes you were wearing were fucking great man".

Its fucking bullshit and its a fucking embrassment and its fucking stagnant and it just reeks of the ugly side of rock n roll, the shit that don't matter, the shit that seperates rock n roll from everything thats good about it, it needs ruining.

Piss on this fuckin turd. Who the fuck wants to be part of this fuckin industry bullshit? Hey lets all get together and tell each other how great we all are. If i was Ig' i'd tell em to go fuck themselves but i doubt he will. Besides, Ig' has a way of turning on the schmooze in a suitably ridiculous way at these events and kinda softening it. Or maybe i just allow my heroes their inequities and try to find ways to make it alright in their case but not in others, who knows.

Its a fucking crock though, a fuckin museum full of old farts that need reminding that people once cared to stop em from relapsing and ending up dead on a couch with a dirty spoon on the counter and a needle in their arm. Shit, some people like Dee Dee got that whole thing back to front.

Fuck the rock n roll hall of fame, fuck their stupid little 8 minute lounge band medleys of "classics", fuck the stuffed suits elitists trying to catch onto legends that were made 40 years ago, the rock n roll hall of fame is a fuckin insult and if i had my way, they'd piss on it and piss over all their little hard rock cafe rock n roll artefact having "ooh look, a pick that Jimmy Page once dropped" in a glass cabinet bullshit, burn it down, smash it up, petrol bomb the motherfucker, i wanna see some looter running through that motherfucker with Elvises gold lame suit on it tatters and kicking "the jacket that Sid Vicious wore" into a fucking fire and watch it burn and pop.

Its what these people did that is important and the fact that they did it and the idea that they did it as doing their bit and your job from here on is to take the baton they're holding out and run with it, not stop in the middle of the race, turn around to em and go "hey man, you did that run really well, you looked great doing it too, the clothes you were wearing were fucking great man".

Its fucking bullshit and its a fucking embrassment and its fucking stagnant and it just reeks of the ugly side of rock n roll, the shit that don't matter, the shit that seperates rock n roll from everything thats good about it, it needs ruining.

Yeah fuck history!

"We forsake you

Gonna rape you

Let's forget you better still"

Yeah fuck history!

"We forsake you

Gonna rape you

Let's forget you better still"

Depending on what you took Townshend to be getting at with that little bit its just as relevant to what i'm saying as to what you appear to be saying.