Kiss nominated for Rock and Roll Hall of Fame

Zint

Fuckin well deserved for both and should in there!

source:

Kiss Nominated For Rock N’ Roll Hall Of Fame

terrybezer / News / 23/09/2009 15:59pm

There’s also a nod for the Red Hot Chili Peppers.

Kiss have finally been nominated for induction to the Rock N’ Roll Hall Of Fame. They will do battle with Red Hot Chili Peppers, LL Cool J, Genesis, the Stooges, Donna Summer, ABBA, Darlene Love, Laura Nyro, the Chantels, the Hollies and Jimmy Cliff to be inducted into the Hall Of Fame in 2010.

The full and final list of inductees, decided by 500 independent voters, will be announced in January. The ceremony itself will be held at New York’s Waldorf Astoria on March 15th, 2010.

This year saw Metallica inducted to the Rock N’ Roll Hall Of Fame, do we think Kiss could make it two in a row for metal? You’d like to think so, seeing as they have more gold records in America than any other band in history. time will tell.

the question, will they go with paint or without

:lol: oh wow...good point!

Especially fuckin weird now that Gene and Paul have a fake Ace and Peter running around.

I can envision Gene and Paul up there in make up and costumes...Ace in jeans and a t-shirt,Peter in casual attire.

Could be a sight!

KISS deserves to be in the hall of fame. So do a lot of other bands, but they only let in 5 each year.

I know KISS has turned into a joke these last few years, but they kicked some major ass in the 70's.

I doubt Vinnie Vincent will be invited though! :rolleyes:

Why?

I'm not taking anything away from the guy, but it is the Rock And Roll Hall of Fame and LL Cool J is a Hip Hop artist. The Hall has let in non-rock performers in in the past, though, though I still think it should be RNR exclusive personally. Sometimes I think it would've been better for them just to have made a "Music Hall of Fame".

Why?

I'm not taking anything away from the guy, but it is the Rock And Roll Hall of Fame and LL Cool J is a Hip Hop artist. The Hall has let in non-rock performers in in the past, though, though I still think it should be RNR exclusive personally. Sometimes I think it would've been better for them just to have made a "Music Hall of Fame".

They have inducted non-rock artists since their first year. Get over it.