SIX TO MIDNIGHT, Grinspoon.

aussie_axl

SIX TO MIDNIGHT by Grinspoon, Jamiesons voice is awesome, and they have returned to straight up rock N roll. some awesome riffs :thumbsup:, harder then anything guns N roses or VR can come up with these days.

Dogs

Run

Comeback

Takes one

Right now

Premonitions

Give you more.

Just had a listen to a few tracks. Really seemed a bit bland to be honest, don't know what I was expecting but can't say I'm a fan at all. Don't really like the guys voice either and the melodies aren't too great for me. Some half decent guitar riffs but that is about it, the songs don't seem much to me.

aussie_axl u didnt go to their gig on saturday???!!!! was heaps fun, i got teh drum stick and setlist :) and shook phills hand. Yea this album kicks ass.

sick man! sounds awesome, nah man i've been overseas and got home like friday and only found out about the new album a few days ago!, there playing the gold coast in oct, you up for another show???. i'd love to see these guys again!.

aussie_axl u didnt go to their gig on saturday???!!!! was heaps fun, i got teh drum stick and setlist :) and shook phills hand. Yea this album kicks ass.

sick man! sounds awesome, nah man i've been overseas and got home like friday and only found out about the new album a few days ago!, there playing the gold coast in oct, you up for another show???. i'd love to see these guys again!.

yea man for sure... if you're talking about that festifval at carrara on the 17th with cog and stuff i can't, i got manson that night but yea let us know.

yea man for sure... if you're talking about that festifval at carrara on the 17th with cog and stuff i can't, i got manson that night but yea let us know.

yeah i was talking about Fresh-Fest, thats gonna be better then manson lol.

yeah i was talking about Fresh-Fest, thats gonna be better then manson lol.

it probably will be but i haven't seen manson and i've seen most of the bands at fresh-fest. check out cog and kora if you haven't already.