When clicking a link...

Guest Iron Fist SS

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

Maybe it's something that are meant to be that way, I don't know, but when clicking on, for example, a Youtube-link, the Mygnr-page you are at turns into that Youtube-page. Liked it better when it opened in a new tab/window.

Right click the link and hit "open in new tab/window". There should be a setting on your browser to change this, try going to tools or settings.

Mine is set to open links in a new tab but i have the same problem with all links on here right now, definitely a glitch rather than browser settings issue

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

Right click the link and hit "open in new tab/window". There should be a setting on your browser to change this, try going to tools or settings.

I know that, but since it was a feature on the board before, and it's more convenient, I'd rather have it done automatically when I left click. ;)

I know that, but since it was a feature on the board before, and it's more convenient, I'd rather have it done automatically when I left click. ;)

Thanks for pointing it out, once Eric gets a chance the feature will be re-introduced.

• 2 weeks later...