Stuff that should be fixed now

kevin

shitv.jpg

Get rid of the vote posts up or down, it doesn't work anyways and it cuts off peoples posts sometimes, or sigs.

Make links open in new tabs, not redirecting the mygnrforum tab to somewhere else.

Get a quick login box

Agreed, but that's about the only things that make the new forum a bit less enjoyable. Especially the second one is really annoying.

Thanks for the feedback. I also agree that these should probably be the priority - but Eric has a full time job, and as I understand he's been a bit swamped this week, so please be patient while we sort through all these suggestions and Eric has the time to implement them.

word, whenever he has time.

shitv.jpg

Get rid of the vote posts up or down, it doesn't work anyways and it cuts off peoples posts sometimes, or sigs.

Make links open in new tabs, not redirecting the mygnrforum tab to somewhere else.

Get a quick login box

I've finally gottn to your request after having dealt with many other bugs/problems.

Posts up or down feature = I fully agree about this one, feature was not useful. This is now fixed : it has been deactivated.

Links = Links opening up in the same window was indeed a pain.This is now fixed. Links now open up in a new browser window.

Quick login box = Looks like the software maker did not include this functionnality in version 3.0. This means you'll have to Click the "Sign in" button.