OFFICIAL Dec 13 Seoul, South Korea Show Thread

Gordon Comstock

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84b220T8Jas&feature=channel

NOVEMBER RAIN FROM THE SAME GUY THAT POSTED SCOM SCREENSHOT!

Ashba screwed really bad his solo. Again.

Sounds decent to me.

06:15 hits a bum note.

BOTCHED.

I stand corrected. He "screwed really bad his solo".

:rofl-lol: Nah, he did ok generally speaking. But it's not a very big or difficult solo...

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84b220T8Jas&feature=channel

NOVEMBER RAIN FROM THE SAME GUY THAT POSTED SCOM SCREENSHOT!

Ashba screwed really bad his solo. Again.

Sounds decent to me.

06:15 hits a bum note.

BOTCHED.

I stand corrected. He "screwed really bad his solo".

:rofl-lol: Nah, he did ok generally speaking. But it's not a very big or difficult solo...

True, I'm sure he'll be nailing them soon enough. I'd rather take a botched note than listen to Finck night-by-night.

I wouldn't take too much that report says to heart.

They performed old hits like ``Welcome to the Jungle,'' ``It's so Easy'' and ``Mr. Brownstone,'' but the set list was dominated by songs from their latest album ``Chinese Democracy,'' including ``Shackler's Revenge,'' ``Street of Dreams,'' ``Scraped'' and ``This I Love.''

I wouldn't take too much that report says to heart.

They performed old hits like ``Welcome to the Jungle,'' ``It's so Easy'' and ``Mr. Brownstone,'' but the set list was dominated by songs from their latest album ``Chinese Democracy,'' including ``Shackler's Revenge,'' ``Street of Dreams,'' ``Scraped'' and ``This I Love.''

There's an email addy for her at the bottom of the article and I"m really really tempted to write her and call her a cunt (among other choice words). Quite obviously she's not a Guns fan but even so, she aims some really low blows and doesn't know what the hell she's talkin' about. Why do I read reviews?! I always get so damn pissed at the ridiculous ones!

I don't know if this has been posted yet

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1U0oPueXx8&feature=channel KOHD

One of the best performances of this song I've seen in a long time. Brilliant to listen to, I just wish we had videos like these of the new songs :P

Edit:- In fact, dare I say it, but I think this may be my favourite performance of this song ever. Certainly by the new band. Axl is on fucking fire!!!

Edited by Conor

Ashba guitar's sound is very very similar to Slash guitar's in 1987, 1988. That's good, cause in 90 ahead Slash's had a horrible guitar tune live.

duck and cover man. brace yourself.

Haha, that was hilarious.

3/4 of street of dreams. I've never heard Axl perform the intro that well. Dizzy fucks up on the piano :P Is it me or is there changes in the intro/ first verse??

EDIT. No.. no fuckups on the piano. That was even beautiful. Wrong of me.

He hits an extra note, which makes it sound like a fuck up (which I guess kinda is?)

Guys just wait for Jan. 24th - I'll be taking pics, shooting video, and recording high quality audio. Bought everything for it today (HD camera, high quality field recorder, etc.) I'm sure we'll get some good quality stuff before then, but if not, I'll be here for you guys.