OFFICIAL Dec 13 Seoul, South Korea Show Thread

Gordon Comstock

Ashba guitar's sound is very very similar to Slash guitar's in 1987, 1988. That's good, cause in 90 ahead Slash's had a horrible guitar tune live.

duck and cover man. brace yourself.

Haha, that was hilarious.

3/4 of street of dreams. I've never heard Axl perform the intro that well. Dizzy fucks up on the piano :P Is it me or is there changes in the intro/ first verse??

EDIT. No.. no fuckups on the piano. That was even beautiful. Wrong of me.

He hits an extra note, which makes it sound like a fuck up (which I guess kinda is?)

Guys just wait for Jan. 24th - I'll be taking pics, shooting video, and recording high quality audio. Bought everything for it today (HD camera, high quality field recorder, etc.) I'm sure we'll get some good quality stuff before then, but if not, I'll be here for you guys.

thanks man! you rock :)

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is this a sound board of sorry

sorry if old (no pun)

http://www.mediafire.com/?mjr2dcmw2nj

No, that was a sample recoreded by RaspAxl from HTGTH. He has the entire show in that quality, we're waiting for him to release it..

Oh wow that is great quality for not being a monitor mix or sound board.

thanks for that fucking great audio, we need the rest!

inc.png

m8im8y.jpg

same jacket from 2002(technically dec 31 2001 show)

I don't know what to think, really.I really thought Axl looked good in 2006.Despite the braids and everything, I really thought it all blended together nicely.With the full goatee and all, but now ... Eh.I don't know.I'd be curious to see what he would have looked like in 06 with the hair he has now.I hate to say this, but Axl looks a little too much like Kid Rock now, somewhat white trash? The mustache looks alright in some shots, and in others, not so much.It's weird.I didnt think his size in RIR 3 looked bad at all,but now .... Well, it shows.Could somebody here (a photoshop wiz, preferably) please take some of the better shots from 2006 ... Like Rock AM Ring, or the Luomo Vogue shoot and paste on his new hair? Ha.What an idiot I am.I do consider the music the most significant thing.Really.

is this a sound board of sorry

sorry if old (no pun)

http://www.mediafire.com/?mjr2dcmw2nj

No, that was a sample recoreded by RaspAxl from HTGTH. He has the entire show in that quality, we're waiting for him to release it..

He won't release. He said that the guy who recorded will... "when he wants to"

SHIT!

I suspect "when he decides what he wants." Probably, this is not the case, but the quality's just too great to "release" it for nothing. Though, it is still a bootleg so he'd better share it or trade it.

inc.png

m8im8y.jpg

same jacket from 2002(technically dec 31 2001 show)

I don't know what to think, really.I really thought Axl looked good in 2006.Despite the braids and everything, I really thought it all blended together nicely.With the full goatee and all, but now ... Eh.I don't know.I'd be curious to see what he would have looked like in 06 with the hair he has now.I hate to say this, but Axl looks a little too much like Kid Rock now, somewhat white trash? The mustache looks alright in some shots, and in others, not so much.It's weird.I didnt think his size in RIR 3 looked bad at all,but now .... Well, it shows.Could somebody here (a photoshop wiz, preferably) please take some of the better shots from 2006 ... Like Rock AM Ring, or the Luomo Vogue shoot and paste on his new hair? Ha.What an idiot I am.I do consider the music the most significant thing.Really.

The music is what's most important , but Axl's look has always been a big part of his image as it is for most lead singers of famous rock bands. That's just the way it is. If he looked like he was in the best shape of his life, all the fans would be quick to point it out, but since he's overweight & quite frankly looks a bit weird from what we're used to, many fans are know saying it's stupid & irrelevant to talk about his looks. Can't have it both ways.

RaspAxl did an awesome job by posting all the monster in the Appetite For Collection section of HTGTH.

I'm not direct-linking, that would not be polite, but you all know how to go there.

Huge high-five to raspaxl!

if you can't direct link, could you at least link the correct thread at HTGTH?

i see this, but it's not the whole show: http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=58408.0

RaspAxl did an awesome job by posting all the monster in the Appetite For Collection section of HTGTH.

I'm not direct-linking, that would not be polite, but you all know how to go there.

i see this, but it's not the whole show: http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=58408.0

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=58433.0

Man...

I'm sorry to insist but I said it was "in the appetite for Collection section of HTGTH".

Could not be clearer IMO.

If Raspaxl wants to put the links on this board he can do it or allowing s.o. to do it, but I won't do it without his consent.

anyone can post an mp3 version of the show instead of flacs?

much appreciated

The quality is not top-notch... but quite listenable in FLAC!

Converting to mp3 (a compression at loss) would damage the sound even more!

I would advise you to keep it in FLAC if you want an enjoyable listening!

anyone can post an mp3 version of the show instead of flacs?

much appreciated

The quality is not top-notch... but quite listenable in FLAC!

Converting to mp3 (a compression at loss) would damage the sound even more!

I would advise you to keep it in FLAC if you want an enjoyable listening!

until we get perfect quality boots, this is the best there's to offer