OFFICIAL "The AWESOME" OSAKA Japan 12/16 Show Thread!

djtripp20

gnr20091216.jpg

:thumbsup:

Oh moma, sick jacket

oh...UAU...he looks so COOL, totally HOT

(OHHHH SH*T, anyone felt that too??? OMG...the earth just shook over here (lisbon)....scary...I've to check this with my friends....see ya tomorrow (if I can), this is to much for 1 day.)

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: nice 1 Di!!!

It really hapened, an earthquake in Portugal, last night (1:37am), no joking, 6.0 on Richter's scale. I thought it was my computer going wild, but damn this really shook strong, it was kind of scary :scared:

Now back on subject I think Axl looks great, a bit different from last tour but totally badass imo :thumbsup:

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just case anyone missed it, the guy on Metal Shit said Axl was late maybe? Then a few haters here came down on Axl, well here is the updates the show started at 8...

Jarmo's first "opening act" post:

05:32:43 AM EST (7:30 Korean time)

Jarmo's "opening act finished" post:

05:58:02 AM EST (8:00 Korean time)

Jarmo's first "showtime" post (followed up quickly by the "Perry mason" intro post):

07:02:12 AM EST (9:00 Korean time)

Adz posting of "don't Cry/PC":

10:06:14 AM EST (12:00 korean time)

Adz last update post:

10:14:18 AM EST (12:14 korean time)

some people ripped on Axl then dissapeared from the thread when I showed this, yes they are haters, fuck it lets talk about the awesomeness of the show!

word

unfortunately it looks like we wont see this show in good quality and full length.

jip, on 17 December 2009 - 09:55 AM, said:

http://www.gunnersbr...egory&Itemid=96

anyone can post a download link to this shit?amazing

I think this is it:

Welcome to the Jungle - Osaka 2009

http://www.gunnersbr.../wttj_osaka.wmv

Chinese Democracy - Taiwan 2009

http://www.gunnersbr...nese_taiwan.flv

Knockin' On Heaven's Door - Taiwan 2009

http://www.gunnersbr...nock_taiwan.flv

I'm going through too many forums right now... in too many diferent languages.

Edit: different has two fs. See, I said there were too many languages in my head.

This post has been edited by Deb Rose: Today, 02:13 PM

Yeah!!! Try walking from Anhembi to the nearest metro station under that rain on December of 1992. That only a TRUE fans would do.

You went to the 92 gig at Anhembi? You lucky bastard. I would walk from Anhembi to Rio de Janeiro under the rain, snow, or goddamn hot sun if I got to go to that gig.

:lol:

fui haha com direito a correr de 4 trombadinhas na volta.

Yeah I did!

gnr20091216.jpg

:thumbsup:

Oh moma, sick jacket

oh...UAU...he looks so COOL, totally HOT

(OHHHH SH*T, anyone felt that too??? OMG...the earth just shook over here (lisbon)....scary...I've to check this with my friends....see ya tomorrow (if I can), this is to much for 1 day.)

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: nice 1 Di!!!

It really hapened, an earthquake in Portugal, last night (1:37am), no joking, 6.0 on Richter's scale. I thought it was my computer going wild, but damn this really shook strong, it was kind of scary :scared:

Now back on subject I think Axl looks great, a bit different from last tour but totally badass imo :thumbsup:

Onde é que vives? Eu não senti nada, no entanto já ví no telejornal que o abalo foi forte!

WELCOME 20s PRO SHOT

Has to be more

As we can see, there was a pro-shooting taking place. That certainly played a part in the band decision to present a kick ass set list.

Anybody heard of a tv broadcast in Japan? Let's hope it reaches the "internets"...

Not really, every GNR show is shot pro.

But maybe it's being broadcast or something, dvd :xmasssanta:

whilst look at that vid I saw a link to another jungle performance

:shocked:

If old Guns did not enjoy that, because 'it was too big" or they "didn't want to do stadiums" anymore, then they REALLY must have been using bad heroin. That looks like one HELL of a day-job.

Yeah that's weird, Japanese people have the most advanced technology and are obsessed with taking pictures and videos and we have no footage of that show, not even more than 2 low quality videos.

The japanese "are obsessed with taking pictures and videos" :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

isn't that a little stereotypical!! fotografierend_0010.gif

Edited by juadlu

whilst look at that vid I saw a link to another jungle performance

:shocked:

If old Guns did not enjoy that, because 'it was too big" or they "didn't want to do stadiums" anymore, then they REALLY must have been using bad heroin. That looks like one HELL of a day-job.

:lol: agree completly, the crowd is crazy and they sound great, how could you have not enjoyed that?

Yeah that's weird, Japanese people have the most advanced technology and are obsessed with taking pictures and videos and we have no footage of that show, not even more than 2 low quality videos.

The japanese "are obsessed with taking pictures and videos" :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

isn't that a little stereotypical!! fotografierend_0010.gif

yeah, the americans are all so fat they can bearly fit through the concert hall doors, the mexicans are all stealing each others tickets and the english refuse to watch a afternoon gig because it interupts their tea time. happy :thumbsup: