Sebastian Bach said that @axlrose is fake

realpoti

sebastianbach @sebastianbach @axlrose is Axl's Twitter.... (via @htgth) yes it's him I was wrong!!!!

14 minutes ago from Twitterrific

offically wrong Baz .........

hey I sent him the link to HTGTH right after he said it wasn't him.. cool!

EDIT: not officially cool though, of course

Edited by Revolver

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't Bumblefoot send a tweet to Axl anyway? I'm pretty sure he'd know. That's probably been mentioned, but it's early in the morning and if you think I'm reading seven pages of this crap you're sorely mistaken :)

Didn't Bumblefoot send a tweet to Axl anyway? I'm pretty sure he'd know. That's probably been mentioned, but it's early in the morning and if you think I'm reading seven pages of this crap you're sorely mistaken :)

This is the best thread of the year. But yea, BBF sent tweet to Axl twice I believe and said it was the official Axl twitter. He confirmed it much before Bach or Jarmo anyway. :)

Edited by Bruno Poeys

Since Baz has now corrected himself, this thread will be closed.

But hey - you can't really fault Baz.

Many of us didn't think it was Axl writing those posts and that maybe another person was writing them on Axl's behalf. The posts were written in "teenie-bopper slang," which just doesn't seem to be Axl's style judging from the way he's written posts and statements in the past. So, if someone else is writing them for Axl, then Baz was partially right. Who knows. *shrugs*