Confirmed: Guns N' Roses at Palestra Italia Stadium

realpoti

Source: http://g1.globo.com/Noticias/Musica/0,,MUL1443697-7085,00-GUNS+N+ROSES+VAI+TOCAR+NO+PARQUE+ANTARTICA+EM+SAO+PAULO.html

Capacity: 30,000

PqAntartica.jpg

I'm going to this concert. It sucks so much, because Morumbi Stadium is so much better :fuckyou:

There is another thing, I support Corinthians (who is the mortal enemy of Palmeiras [who is the owner of Palestra Italia :fuckyou: ])

Who else is attending?? Tickets goes on sale at January 20 :thumbsup:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Est%C3%A1dio_Palestra_It%C3%A1lia

Edited by marlon_brando15

Fucking shit, I thought that was a stadium in, you guessed it, Italy, which would mean a European tour was in the works... I almost had a heart attack.

Be patient, I'm sure that Gn'R will tour europe after South America. There are a lot of festivals in the middle of the year :thumbsup:

HEY HEY HEY!!! That's 30,000 for football games, you guys forgot that we'll have +30,000 in the field.

thats the real capacity for shows.

Only 10+ on the field for concerts? No way.

When concerts are in Morumbi, they don't sell all the three levels, or the crowd would be bigger than 100,000, because for football, the capacity is 62,000 and for concerts is only 10,000. The lower level is nevel sold.

HEY HEY HEY!!! That's 30,000 for football games, you guys forgot that we'll have +30,000 in the field.

30 000 in the field?

Are you crazy?

10000 - 15000 maximum.

I'm guessing 40000 tickets will be available.

I'm going too... but Morumbi is so much better :(

Fucking shit, I thought that was a stadium in, you guessed it, Italy, which would mean a European tour was in the works... I almost had a heart attack.

Same here, kinda misleading title. Topicstarter you might want to edit the topic title to include the word "Brazil"

How old are you Deb ?? Eu so de menor :rofl-lol: (16) mas já dá pra tomar umas antes do show, hahahahhaha

I'm 20. :thumbsup:

Não vai ficar bêbado, passar mal e nem curtir o show, hein! Hahaha

Ou pior, vomitar em cima de alguém ( não sendo eu, tá ótimo) hahaha

*Palestra Italia Stadium capacity for football games is 30,000+, but there's a part of the stadium where there are no seats, so the stage doesn't have to "eat" a part of the field, so more people can go in the field. If normally, with the stage on it, the field holds 15,000 people, with the stage off the field, it could hold about 20,000, so 30,000 more 20,000 in the field, 50,000.

Same here. :rofl-lol:

And Festivals ... all well and fine, but it's not the same thing like a proper concert. I love festivals for themselves, but if (just speculating!) GNR only show up at festivals in Europe, it's nothing near to a real series of concerts.

How old are you Deb ?? Eu so de menor :rofl-lol: (16) mas já dá pra tomar umas antes do show, hahahahhaha

hahahaha, claro que não. Vamo puxar um "Civil War" ou um "Estranged" no estádio pra ver se eles tocam, ahhahahahahahaha. Eu vou estar sozinho, sem acompanhantes, então provavelmente vou ser "obrigado" a beber um pouco :P

I heard that GNR are confirmed for a July show in Croatia (and that Slovenia struck out again), so don`t sweat it, a European tour is definitely in the works.

hahahaha, claro que não. Vamo puxar um "Civil War" ou um "Estranged" no estádio pra ver se eles tocam, ahhahahahahahaha. Eu vou estar sozinho, sem acompanhantes, então provavelmente vou ser "obrigado" a beber um pouco :P

are you asking her for a date? :o !!