So I won the Backstage Pass competition

Revolver

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Revolver is doing fine.

I met the guy and spend some time with him, he's a real great kid!!!

He's on his way back home and he's planning to tell his story ASAP when he's back!

Don't worry, we all took care of him :)

Did something bad happen to him at the show?

Revolver is doing fine.

He's on his way back home and he's planning to tell his story ASAP when he's back!

Not at all! He had a blast and have great stories to tell.

Revolver is doing fine.

Not at all! He had a blast and have great stories to tell.

Revolver was a great story, I am glad to have been involved with hanging with him, He is one cool cat, and will have memories and friends that will last a lifetime.... :)

[and sorry I haven't posted about this.. will soon, just that my life's a pretty big shitstorm right now over here and those who I met in Canada know why.. will make a new thread when I post about it, just doing some 'damage control' over here first lol.

but thanks to everyone I met in Canada!!

Ok, take your time ... why your life is a shitstorm right now?

you'll see when I post the story

Hope you are okay and things are calming down?? Please post as soon as you can though.

[and sorry I haven't posted about this.. will soon, just that my life's a pretty big shitstorm right now over here and those who I met in Canada know why.. will make a new thread when I post about it, just doing some 'damage control' over here first lol.

but thanks to everyone I met in Canada!!

Ok, take your time ... why your life is a shitstorm right now?

you'll see when I post the story

Hope you are okay and things are calming down?? Please post as soon as you can though.

oh forgot about that lol! yeah didnt' include my backstory in this one... this is like a PG-13 version of my trip...

I told my backstory to Rockstar Weekly magazine so you'll see then why my life's a shitstorm in Iceland lol!!

I just sent them my story just so you know.. they're still waiting for photos that I'll get on monday (none are GNR-related.. sorry) but anyways.. will let you know when it's published!

/Eli

Were you guys able to get pics with Axl but you (out of respect for him) just don't wanna post them on here? Even if cameras were discouraged,surely one of you guys, Revolver,GunsGuy,Junglecat had cell phone cameras.

Cool that a deserving Forum member won :thumbsup:

I never took a picture during the trip at all, in fact I wanted one of us forum members in Montreal and never even got my camera out go figure! No one told us not to take pics it was not like that at all. I only wish Revolver could have taken some with everyone for his memories, but the memories in his head will live on forever :)

Were you guys able to get pics with Axl but you (out of respect for him) just don't wanna post them on here? Even if cameras were discouraged,surely one of you guys, Revolver,GunsGuy,Junglecat had cell phone cameras.

I never took a picture during the trip at all, in fact I wanted one of us forum members in Montreal and never even got my camera out go figure! No one told us not to take pics it was not like that at all. I only wish Revolver could have taken some with everyone for his memories, but the memories in his head will live on forever :)

I wanted to get some pics as well man! but for some reason forgot!! probably havin' too much fun.. didn't really take a lot of pictures throughout the trip, some in Brantford but that's pretty much it! I'll get them on monday and I'll see then.. but took way too few!!

miss you guys it was way too much fun to have on one trip!!!

Some of us did have cell phone cameras, but didn't use them.

We shook hands with, talked to Axl on many occasions, but we didn't take any pictures of him or with him. No one asked us not too. Out of respect or too busy partying, probably both. For myself I prefered to have the opportunity to talk to and party with an incredebly cool artist (he was really nice in person), over having pictures and no talk! I think the same goes for all of us from the Forum who had the opportunity to meet Axl.

We did take a few pics with 2 band members (DJ Ashba, and Bumblefoot) at the last after show I attended (Quebec City, Montrealer posted the pics). Mabye other pics will pop up, I don't know.

This being said, we should have thaught of taking a group picture. I think the reason we didn't is because we were all on the "go" and often some of us had different itinaries (plane, train, car), different time for flights, diferent hotels, etc. We were all way tired.

I will post today a few pictures of mygnrforum members at pre-show GT's in London, and Toronto!

It was so cool to meet and party with Revolver who traveled such a long way (from Iceland) to see the London and Montreal concerts! It was so funny finding out we ended up by chance being on the same train to London.

We shook hands with, talked to Axl on many occasions, but we didn't take any pictures of him or with him. No one asked us not too. Out of respect or too busy partying, probably both. For myself I prefered to have the opportunity to talk to and party with an incredebly cool artist (he was really nice in person), over having pictures and no talk! I think the same goes for all of us from the Forum who had the opportunity to meet Axl.

We did take a few pics with 2 band members (DJ Ashba, and Bumblefoot) at the last after show I attended (Quebec City, Montrealer posted the pics). Mabye other pics will pop up, I don't know.

This being said, we should have thaught of taking a group picture. I think the reason we didn't is because we were all on the "go" and often some of us had different itinaries (plane, train, car), different time for flights, diferent hotels, etc. We were all way tired.

I will post today a few pictures of mygnrforum members at pre-show GT's in London, and Toronto!

It was so cool to meet and party with Revolver who traveled such a long way (from Iceland) to see the London and Montreal concerts! It was so funny finding out we ended up by chance being on the same train to London.

Damn I didn't think of taking a group-photo!! and yeah, that's exactly what I though of taking pictures of the band, just so much cooler to just hang out with them and get the chance to chat.

a lot of pictures were taken of me as I was talking to bandmembers but have no idea where they are and who took 'em.

looking forward to seeing your pics from the London pre-shot GT! and yeah it was funny we were on the same train but still couldn't talk because we were in different parts of the train :)

Damn I didn't think of taking a group-photo!! and yeah, that's exactly what I though of taking pictures of the band, just so much cooler to just hang out with them and get the chance to chat.

a lot of pictures were taken of me as I was talking to bandmembers but have no idea where they are and who took 'em.

looking forward to seeing your pics from the London pre-shot GT! and yeah it was funny we were on the same train but still couldn't talk because we were in different parts of the train :)

Yeah lol, I texted you and asked what train your on and it was the same one, hilarious, different cars though I was glad to get off and meet ya in London.. As for the pics bckstage they were mostly pro pics from the official photographer maybe we will see them one day :)