live updates for cal, edm, s'toon, regina

tkarmy

Hey guys.... anyone want to volunteer to receive my live texts for the next few shows? PM your number.

Also.. I got a bigger memory card for the next shows and think I will be able to get really good video without distorting audio. I'm not going to take video for the whole show because I want to enjoy myself but I'll do 5 or 6 songs... so let me know what you guys want.. majority wins.

TK

Hey guys.... anyone want to volunteer to receive my live texts for the next few shows? PM your number.

Also.. I got a bigger memory card for the next shows and think I will be able to get really good video without distorting audio. I'm not going to take video for the whole show because I want to enjoy myself but I'll do 5 or 6 songs... so let me know what you guys want.. majority wins.

TK

you know my pix...

nightrain

sorry

prostitute

this i love

shackler's revenge

anything special!!!

You should have good acoustics at Pengrowth. That my team's home arena. Go Flames Go!!! In this case G N' R. snap some pix if ya can. but for sure tkarmy. have fun

what songs ya can't record at one show, ya got 2-3 more shows

Thanks guys!

The more updates, the better. :)

Yes agreed. Even with 5-6 people sending updates it's fine. cuz if one doesn't get to us. the others will.

TK

Better

Shackler's Revenge

Scraped

You Could Be Mine

Whole Lotta Rosie

Out Ta Get Me

Dj Ashba Solo

Bumblefoot Solo

Thanks for your efforts, mate! They are very much appreciated! :thumbsup: