Best gnr song!!

xMr.Brownstonex

The best GN'R song has to be Sweet Child O' Mine. The guitar work on that song is amazing and the bass line written by Duff McKagan is one of the best I've heard. Also, the lyrics are so emotive that it has to be the best all round song they've written. ;)

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As you have said I think about you and 14 years  are probaly the most underrated music ever written..

I especially love the guitar in the chorus of I think about you.. The "light?" sound.. No solo or anything, just really kewl..

Agrees to that Don`t Damn me aswell..

*Going trough my playlist : Double Talking Jive, Dust n Bones, I got to say I think Get in the ring is great too, It`s so Easy, One in a Million, Out ta Get me, Pretty Tied Up, Shotgun Blues, So Fine, I used to Love her, Yesterdays, You aint the first

Songs that is great even in GnR standard..  ;D

I love Don't Damn Me, the guitar riff that it kicks in with kicks ass and lyrically it's a masterpiece:

"Don't damn me

When I speak a piece of mind

Cause silence isn't golden

When I'm holdin' it inside" ;D

Is 14 years realy underrated?? I've always loved that song!! yeah of course.. that goes for every song...

except for spaghetti incident  :P

maybe i should start listen to that more... it was a long time ago. maybe it's better than i remember it... hmmm...

Too bad TSI  didn't get more good press,...if people sat down and listened to it they would realize what a good album it was,   weather it was original or not.

• 5 weeks later...

I hate to stirr up conflicts (no i don't its fucking great) ;D

But i have been reading through peoples fav. songs and I have only seen a couple of GNRS new ones  EX. madagascar.  Maybe the reason i am seeing this is the fact that the new GNR isn't as good as the original.  Or maybe its not having slash there.  I really don't know.  OH yeah maybe its because the new band is playing  music that isn't GNR it doesn't have the same feel.there playing something totaly different.

As for my favorite song it would have to be Don't Cry (original Lyrics)

It's impossible to say what's their best song.....Don't cry, November rain, Estranged, Coma, SCOM.....I love all old band's songs!

I think Madagascar and The blues are incredible......

Hi Little witch! I read you have a son 12 yrs old ...well, You're a great mum if you teach him to listen to GNR!!!!