Interesting Item on Ebay

AmyL

Seems very rare, also pretty legit, but definitely something that is easily re-creatable...I wouldn't parlay with my 300$ for it though..

Troccoli has one of these plus a similar one for UYI.

When the guy first listed this item a couple of weeks ago I cheekily sent him a link to a pic of Troccoli's, since the original auction description said something like "nobody else would have one of these" / "you will never have seen one of these before" or words to that effect.

The item is legit, I had a few emails with him talking about it, but unfortunately I think it's a too expensive.

Seems very rare, also pretty legit, but definitely something that is easily re-creatable...I wouldn't parlay with my 300$ for it though..

Troccoli has one of these plus a similar one for UYI.

When the guy first listed this item a couple of weeks ago I cheekily sent him a link to a pic of Troccoli's, since the original auction description said something like "nobody else would have one of these" / "you will never have seen one of these before" or words to that effect.

The item is legit, I had a few emails with him talking about it, but unfortunately I think it's a too expensive.

I also did that about a month and a half ago or so, he had it listed under some weird lo-key thing that I'm still wondering how I found it.

Anyways - glad we all think alike. :)