Shows in Brazil: STUPID PROMOTERS

syhead

Check this out:

http://showgunsnroses.com.br/

This is an OFFICIAL website created by the concert promoters.

You can Slash everywhere in the site.

Are these guys stupid? Are they doing it on purpose??? I hope the band doesn't see this.

Wow, that's pretty bizarre.

Either the promoter has no idea this is a different band or he's deliberately misleading fans to sell tickets - OR - *gasp* - maybe it's true, in which case, I'll be on the next flight out to see the reunion show. :D

http://www.gunnersbrasil.com/

Hold the fuck up, is that some pro shot footage on the left hand side? Scraped.

This some sort of officail website?

Amazing!!!

Hum, I guess that's taken from the Osaka Screenshot. I've got the whole show here.

And no, It's not an official website.

And yes, the promoters are stupid. You should have figured that out when they announced the Brasilia tickets would sell on the 11th and then closed sales after a day to re-open them on the 18th, with different prices. So, since I bought mine on the 11th, I payed a bit more.

Idiots.

But it's all cool. I'm gonna see Guns N fucking Roses B)

Yes, they're kinda dumb, or they're playing dumb to try to get more money. Deb and many fans of Brasilia payed more for their tickets, and this site is also misleading people to believe Slash, Duff, Izzy, Adler, are still related to the band. A few days ago there was a huge picture of Adler and an interview of him (about himself) up there, front page of the site. This was supposed to be the site to promote the GnR tour in Brazil, and they're selling old guns! It's ridiculous and to think that they've got a GnR fan site as partners (they are providing content to the site) is a shame for the reasonable fans.

Someone in GnR camp should do something about that misleading site for sure. Better not have any site than have it like that.

No shit - they should use the official band group photos and music videos that New Guns have released.

/thread.

:violin:

You guys and your cheesy little one-liners.

What was incorrect about what JB said? Oh wait,nothing so you have to use your little emoticons to make up for the fact that you can't counter the point.

I don't see much point countering it when the same crap is spouted in almost every thread, with little to no point. Does it really hurt you that much Gn'R didn't bother with the video? It's unfortunate and unprofessional to just leave the fanbase hanging like that, sure. But do you think the folks attending a fast approaching Canadian show right now really give a shit? I sure don't and I'm not attending, times are good. GnR rules.

The Scraped video on the left of gunnersbrasil.com is from the Osaka Bootleg, I have the whole show on 2 DVDs right here..it's a shot of the screen, in 8GB DVD format...VERY good bootleg might I add.

I gave it:

V - 8.5

A - 8

Where would I be able to get these 2 DVDs from?

EDIT: Nevermind, I found the torrent.

Edited by final_touches

The Scraped video on the left of gunnersbrasil.com is from the Osaka Bootleg, I have the whole show on 2 DVDs right here..it's a shot of the screen, in 8GB DVD format...VERY good bootleg might I add.

I gave it:

V - 8.5

A - 8

Where would I be able to get these 2 DVDs from?

EDIT: Nevermind, I found the torrent.

Yep, torrent right in the Downloads section here ;)

There's also an .mp4 download for those who enjoy smaller size and less quality...

No shit - they should use the official band group photos and music videos that New Guns have released.

/thread.

:violin:

You guys and your cheesy little one-liners.

What was incorrect about what JB said? Oh wait,nothing so you have to use your little emoticons to make up for the fact that you can't counter the point.

I don't see much point countering it when the same crap is spouted in almost every thread, with little to no point. Does it really hurt you that much Gn'R didn't bother with the video? It's unfortunate and unprofessional to just leave the fanbase hanging like that, sure. But do you think the folks attending a fast approaching Canadian show right now really give a shit? I sure don't and I'm not attending, times are good. GnR rules.

I agree that times are good.

The original post is complaining: STUPID PRMOTERS

I'm just arguing that the people that put together these sites are working with what they have.

It's also curious to me that there is no official band group photos and music videos, but I don't know why that is.

I don't think they are doing this on purpose. Like a lot of people, they hear "Guns N' Roses" and they get the picture of the original band. Well, I can see the good side of this: There's a website promoting the show. In what other countries promoters are doing this?? I think it's pretty cool, although Slash is everywhere, but people going to the show should already know what they're going to see that day.

Edited by sandynroses

Not having a group shot of the current band is bad, but it's not an excuse. That site was made by design professionals, and they know how to edit a picture. As far as I can tell anyone with average photo editing skills can get a picture of each of the current bandmembers and make a group picture in photoshop. They just didn't do it because they're lazy, it's so much easier to use an old pic! Besides they put this site up when there were already many photos from the Asian and Canadian concerts.