cant help feel that axl on this song would have made it kick ass even more!

sleishman drums

It's a good song! Much better than VR stuff IMO. I must confess I didn't know it, I didn't know Snakepit's 2nd album (but I had the first one and liked it very much). This one had potential but in some parts it ended unoriginal and sounding like things we've heard Slash play before. Needed more grandiousness to it so yeah, another waste without Axl.

Edited by Helen Luna

Slash's better work than Contraband, Libertad and with Japanese one.

One of the tracks that Slash told Axl to sing it as it was, apparently Axl was told and not allowed to revise the lyrics, melody etc or fuck off.

IMO, during that year classic rock music has changed already to Nirvana kind of music and the original GNR had lost viewers' interests. Spaghetti Incident has sold only 190,000 during the first week of release? I know SI album has consisting entirely of cover versions but it's the GNR the biggest band in the world.

We have to accept the fact that how matter good their album would be will not outsell Nirvana or Pearl Jam trend of music. The same thing is happening today's generation the trend of music like Taylor Swift, Kanye West, Susan Boyle, Jonas brothers and among others.

I did switch from GNR to Nirvana, NIN and Pearl Jam. But now switched back to GNR and to me I like it better with new and various style of music.

I can't wait to have Slash and Friends album too. I always want to listen new music.

Edited by axlrod