Sorry

brazil66

This song really sticks out on me. I love the Montreal gig but was stunned in how good this band is live especially the chemistry and Chinese material. Anyways just wanted to post this song "Sorry" to make my point even though its from Toronto. I am sure there are other songs out there that you may relate to more...but for me personally and emotionally how this song "Sorry" is communicated live goes beyond words. It beats hands down what GNR has done in the past. This band GNR are getting better and better all the time. Roll on Ottowa and the rest of the tour.

Well you can't actually compare it to masterpieces such as Estranged or November Rain but i do admit that "Sorry" reaches a whole new other level when played live. I think it was the best recieved song from the new ones by the audience at the Montreal show.

Well you can't actually compare it to masterpieces such as Estranged or November Rain but i do admit that "Sorry" reaches a whole new other level when played live. I think it was the best recieved song from the new ones by the audience at the Montreal show.

You can when you call Estranged a "masterpiece". November rain was an epic song, the video and the actual single showed that. Estranged didn't do shit, like the song too, but not a masterpiece. Otherwise they'd be playing it LIVE today. And they won't for a reason.

Wonder how it would be received if Baz joined Axl on stage for a duet on sorry?

You can when you call Estranged a "masterpiece". November rain was an epic song, the video and the actual single showed that. Estranged didn't do shit, like the song too, but not a masterpiece. Otherwise they'd be playing it LIVE today. And they won't for a reason.

Wonder how it would be received if Baz joined Axl on stage for a duet on sorry?

No reason it wouldn't be well received.

This song really sticks out on me. I love the Montreal gig but was stunned in how good this band is live especially the chemistry and Chinese material. Anyways just wanted to post this song "Sorry" to make my point even though its from Toronto. I am sure there are other songs out there that you may relate to more...but for me personally and emotionally how this song "Sorry" is communicated live goes beyond words. It beats hands down what GNR has done in the past. This band GNR are getting better and better all the time. Roll on Ottowa and the rest of the tour.

Any GOOD quality bootlegs of this show? Is Tokyo the only one we have so far?

Sorry is amazing live. I honestly thought Hamilton's live version surpassed the album. Great energy from the band and Axl. Most, if not all, of the Chinese Democracy songs seem to breathe a lot more live without the excessive layering of guitars and the like.