Guns n' Roses to a festival in Finland?

Hiipu

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, serious question, how much are we talking for a large beer in helsinki?

any advice on cheap bars that are good!

0,5 liter beer cost 4-6 euros in normal places.

Heavy Corner is 5 minutes walk from railway station, it is great rock/heavy bar and pretty cheap.

From Helsinki-Vantaa airport it takes around 40-45 minutes to the city.

Heavy Corner is 5 minutes walk from railway station, it is great rock/heavy bar and pretty cheap.

thanks man, will go there!

tickets arrived today! uk mega delivery!

cant wait!

heavy corner fucking sucks, that whole area sucks ass in fact.

you can get a 0,4 liter set of beer for 2,5, in a bar thats got mostly oldies eighties heavy metal in the jukebox, gnr included, and lots of metal heads/other darkly clad youth coming in. in the center area. just a bit to the east. ;)

know where to get the tickets now but wont be buying them for another month yet so worried they will be sold out by then =/ also how early do you have to be there to be at the front??

Don't know.. So I'm not taking any chances.. Will be queuing from at least 10am!

know where to get the tickets now but wont be buying them for another month yet so worried they will be sold out by then =/ also how early do you have to be there to be at the front??

Don't know.. So I'm not taking any chances.. Will be queuing from at least 10am!

woa i was thinking wayy earlier than that, never been to a concert before so have no idea when should get there and stuff but 10am sounds a lot easier than what i was thinking.. :)

WHITE LIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELL YEAH! I've seen them twice, and they are absolutely brilliant live. The smaller show I saw them last time was one of the best I've been to all my life! Mike Monroe and Prodigy too will be awesome! I am happy!

White Lies better play the same stage as Guns! I can't leave the Guns stage to see them at stage 2 if they're playing there. Hope they'll announce who's playing where and when soon :D

woa i was thinking wayy earlier than that, never been to a concert before so have no idea when should get there and stuff but 10am sounds a lot easier than what i was thinking.. :)

From at least 10am, so probablu before, hehe.. But I doubt there will be that many queuing so early. Most people tend to start betweed 11am and 1pm over here. But not sure how this will be since it's a festival, never been queuing at festivals before. Except from when I saw Slash last summer, then we were in line by 8am.. What do you guys think? How crazy are the people in Helsinki, do we need to be there queuing from the early morning?

Monroe i'm pleased about, white lies are not so good!

Prodigy are meant to be very good in a festival environment.

Anyone no if any other acts are to be announced or is that it?

I'm still nervous about that news from serbia etc... fucking holding my breath that this doesn't get shelved! Major amount of money lost if it does.

Is there any confirmed show/festival in europe but Sweeden??

Apart from Helsinki nope! I'm just getting paranoid 'cuss its my money on the table!

Remember in 06 worrying for months about rir lol. Bought the tickets around the same time if i remember rightly!

WHITE LIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELL YEAH! I've seen them twice, and they are absolutely brilliant live. The smaller show I saw them last time was one of the best I've been to all my life! Mike Monroe and Prodigy too will be awesome! I am happy!

White Lies better play the same stage as Guns! I can't leave the Guns stage to see them at stage 2 if they're playing there. Hope they'll announce who's playing where and when soon :D

From at least 10am, so probablu before, hehe.. But I doubt there will be that many queuing so early. Most people tend to start betweed 11am and 1pm over here. But not sure how this will be since it's a festival, never been queuing at festivals before. Except from when I saw Slash last summer, then we were in line by 8am.. What do you guys think? How crazy are the people in Helsinki, do we need to be there queuing from the early morning?

i'll probably start queing from 6-8am or something P:

i'll probably start queing from 6-8am or something P:

Okay I'm up for queuing from that early too, but then we need something fun to do. My friend and I will bring cards, always fun to play, I win all the time :D Seriously, I want to live at a hotel 100 meters from the concert area, hope that's possible.

• 4 weeks later...

Anyone living in Helsinki? Or Finland at all? I'm booking hotels now, but want to live as near the venue as possible. Ruoholathi, is that far from Käpylä sport park and Pasila? I can get cheap hotels there, but from the map it seems like it's quite far away :shrugs: ?