Guns n' Roses to a festival in Finland?

Hiipu

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Download Festival 2010 will be the coolest ever. I think Gn'R wasn't even invited.

AC/DC < Legends

Stone Temple Pilots < Reunion Tour

Megadeath < Legends

Them Crooked Vultures < Supergroup

Motorhead < Legends

Deftones < Cool

Wolfmother < Yeah, they suck, but who cares.

There were some roumers that GNR is gonna play in Norway 27th of may, so maybe they are putting on a tour... :)

Hope so!

Where did you get the date from? :) I haven't seen any spesific date, just an article about them maybe will come to Travparken in Bergen.

Boy I'm glad to see this. The more festivals etc. there are rumours about gnr to headlining, the better.

I have mixed feelings. Festivals are certainly better than nothing on the one hand - i like festivals. A festival performance on the other hand is a rather weak thing compared to a "2 opening bands + 3 hours GNR" set that a real concert would provide. :shrugs:

I agree! But what I meant about festivals, is if they're rumoured to many festivals, that may means they're planning to come to europe at least, that it is something. And I'm pretty sure they will do their own dates to, if they first are coming over here.. :) I'm an optimist!

There were some roumers that GNR is gonna play in Norway 27th of may, so maybe they are putting on a tour... :)

Hope so!

Where did you get the date from? :) I haven't seen any spesific date, just an article about them maybe will come to Travparken in Bergen.

Boy I'm glad to see this. The more festivals etc. there are rumours about gnr to headlining, the better.

I have mixed feelings. Festivals are certainly better than nothing on the one hand - i like festivals. A festival performance on the other hand is a rather weak thing compared to a "2 opening bands + 3 hours GNR" set that a real concert would provide. :shrugs:

I agree! But what I meant about festivals, is if they're rumoured to many festivals, that may means they're planning to come to europe at least, that it is something. And I'm pretty sure they will do their own dates to, if they first are coming over here.. :) I'm an optimist!

I did see it here: http://www.rogalandsavis.no/puls/article4813608.ece

Hope so!

AWESOME!!!!! But I doubt they will play two concerts in Norway, with two days space between them? Maybe if they're doing a big tour in europe! Hope so.. Gosh this made me excited! If this is reality, I can't wait to go direct from Bergen to Stavanger (or the other way) to see them. And I guess at least Denmark and Sweden to. rock3 rock3

Hope so!

AWESOME!!!!! But I doubt they will play two concerts in Norway, with two days space between them? Maybe if they're doing a big tour in europe! Hope so.. Gosh this made me excited! If this is reality, I can't wait to go direct from Bergen to Stavanger (or the other way) to see them. And I guess at least Denmark and Sweden to. rock3 rock3

I live between Bergen and Stavanger, so ofcourse i would attend both shows!!! (but i also doubt GNR plays two big shows in Norway...)

so it seems the europe leg could be during may/june 2010.. and us in late summer(according to frank).

let´s wait for the dates and confirmations.

Ya, got some solid sources saying the same thing, but of course this is GnR so until dates are scheduled & Axl's on that stage.....

Fantastic, I was afraid that I would have to travel to Oslo to see them that date. But that date is perfect, since I can travel home (I live close to Bryne) and see the show, and on saturday I'm planned to go to Oslo and see the final on MGP, (my mother is a big fan). That would be a good week :D

so it seems the europe leg could be during may/june 2010.. and us in late summer(according to frank).

let´s wait for the dates and confirmations.

Ya, got some solid sources saying the same thing, but of course this is GnR so until dates are scheduled & Axl's on that stage.....

i´d say until the dates(or any word from gnr) will be on their official internet sites - myspace, facebook or www. it should be announced there at least month before any ticket will go on sale, imo!!! i really don´t like that tickets for southamerican tour are on sale, but there´s not even a single date on gnr sites!

when i called to ticketseller here if they were able to buy and sell me the ticket for gnr show in a another country, i was told "Go to their website, there will be pre-sale" and i was :rolleyes: . honestly i myself will have to find the seller company who is willing to send me the ticket through post-office (i´ve never bought the ticket for any show in another country and few companies didn´t answer my emails or answered negatively)..and it reminds me if anyone of you would know about any ticketseller in europe with this ability, please send me pm - i´d be thankfull. :)

Edited by danmak

Hope so!

I live between Bergen and Stavanger, so ofcourse i would attend both shows!!! (but i also doubt GNR plays two big shows in Norway...)

They did in 2006, so you never know! If it happens, it's more than I could ever dream about. I'm getting thrilled just with the thought of them coming to Norway at all. :D

Fantastic, I was afraid that I would have to travel to Oslo to see them that date. But that date is perfect, since I can travel home (I live close to Bryne) and see the show, and on saturday I'm planned to go to Oslo and see the final on MGP, (my mother is a big fan). That would be a good week :D

Didn't know you were from Norway! :thumbsup: I planned go see the MGP final, but after Didrik won I found out I better use my money on something else :P

Didn't know you were from Norway! :thumbsup: I planned go see the MGP final, but after Didrik won I found out I better use my money on something else :P

Yeah, It's not a proud moment. Now the dream about hooking up with Maria Arredondo at the afterparty is fading away :(