Europe tour thread

Tom1447

• Replies 932
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup. G N' R has finally announced the anticipated Fall European tour. Thank Doc. Still no info on US or a second run in Canada yet. Atleast we know the band is active and not slowing down!! I expect we may get a new album sooner than later!! This Euro tour could be promoting CD 2

Yup. G N' R has finally announced the anticipated Fall European tour. Thank Doc. Still no info on US or a second run in Canada yet. Atleast we know the band is active and not slowing down!! I expect we may get a new album sooner than later!! This Euro tour could be promoting CD 2

even promisas of new chines 2 dosnt maek mucho fans hapy. stil ones wondr if wut pas membrs maek musec withs mr rose agin. will americons see mucho lites wehn on stages wits nose slash. makign mour gitars plyer visble dusnt maeks for gusn roses agin.

What??? Speak English or atleast something that can be translated!!

As much I'd love to see them here again... it's a tad soon for a 2nd run in Canada.

U.S. and Australia should come first... more Euro shows (Germany etc), and Mexico also

What I would love... is an Ampitheatre tour here in the summer. Iron Maiden is doing it, I'm seeing em next week. The last 3 times GN'R have done Canada, it's been late fall/winter

Be nice to see them outdoors

The size would be ok, they can do what, 12,000 - 15,000 with lawns at the bigger venues?

Dunno if the stage would work though but it might be interesting.

Edited by kyrie

As much I'd love to see them here again... it's a tad soon for a 2nd run in Canada.

U.S. and Australia should come first... more Euro shows (Germany etc), and Mexico also

What I would love... is an Ampitheatre tour here in the summer. Iron Maiden is doing it, I'm seeing em next week. The last 3 times GN'R have done Canada, it's been late fall/winter

The size would be ok, they can do what, 12,000 - 15,000 with lawns at the bigger venues?

Hello Kyrie

I still think we will have additional dates for Europe. I like the idea of GNR taking another break after Spain and tour the rest of Europe b4 christmas. I hope we see additional gigs in Hungary, Poland, Turkey and Greece before touring the fuck out of the UK and Germany. I can see them return to Asia, Oz and perhaps a return to South/central Amercia in 2011 b4 we see them return to The States and Canada. Love the idea what Maiden to and mix it up for the fans from arenas to theatres size venues. This could be a great way to for them to approach the US/Canada tour. At the moment, I am just happy they are out doing their thing. I still think this CD tour will last nearly about two years.

even promisas of new chines 2 dosnt maek mucho fans hapy. stil ones wondr if wut pas membrs maek musec withs mr rose agin. will americons see mucho lites wehn on stages wits nose slash. makign mour gitars plyer visble dusnt maeks for gusn roses agin.

:question:

What??? Speak English or atleast something that can be translated!!

I think it is "Even promises of new Chinese Democracy 2 doesn't make many fans happy. Still ones wonder if what past (<-- ?) members make music with Axl again. Will Americans see much lights when on stages without Slash. Making more guitar players visible doesn't make for GN'R again."

Come to Poland!

Hello Kyrie

I still think we will have additional dates for Europe. I like the idea of GNR taking another break after Spain and tour the rest of Europe b4 christmas. I hope we see additional gigs in Hungary, Poland, Turkey and Greece before touring the fuck out of the UK and Germany. I can see them return to Asia, Oz and perhaps a return to South/central Amercia in 2011 b4 we see them return to The States and Canada. Love the idea what Maiden to and mix it up for the fans from arenas to theatres size venues. This could be a great way to for them to approach the US/Canada tour. At the moment, I am just happy they are out doing their thing. I still think this CD tour will last nearly about two years.

Well Said :) I'm guessing about 2 years for this tour as well... and I mean it started in Dec 2009 so we've got a ways to go, and breaks are needed now and then.

• 3 weeks later...

It really seems unlikely London is going to get a date. Is there anywhere else outside of the UK that is still oddly missing a date?

It seems no arena dates are going to happen in the UK.

Fuck em. I'm bored of waiting and keeping money back on my card on the off chance that they're going to announce a date....

I'm done waiting. I'm booking that holiday tomorrow. Paris here I come!!!

What a surprise.

Despite it being said several million times that the Reading and Leeds dates were the only English dates people still got their hopes up.

True. Im At leeds anyways so im pleased for my first gnr Concert, although i would of prefered an arena, with less Twats, Lol

But it did say only english date of 2010, along with Sturgis being the only US date, that coupled with Fortus saying "This tour is far from over" i think early 2011, after Australia, we'll see a full US and UK Tour, probably taking till early summer 2011.

What a surprise.

Despite it being said several million times that the Reading and Leeds dates were the only English dates people still got their hopes up.

DJ Ashba said there would be more UK dates.

When and where? I remember he's said a lot about where they'd go touring, but not anything abouk UK..

What a surprise.

DJ Ashba said there would be more UK dates.

When and where? I remember he's said a lot about where they'd go touring, but not anything abouk UK..

And even if he did he never said it would be this year.